A D-Railed Date (Yang side story)

It's a nice night and Y/N was brought to Jr's Bar by Yang. He looked to see it was a busy night and soon felt someone tapped on his back. Y/N turned to see it was Yang who finally made it. 

Yang: Sorry for being late I just needed to shake the others off.

Y/N: It's no problem. Let me guess they want to see how are date goes?

Yang: Yeah but I was able to ditch them so they don't know we can be here. 

Y/N just sighed and then Yang grabbed his hand and brought him inside the bar. When they made it to the entrance Y/N noticed a hole from on top the door.

Y/N: Wild party?

The bouncer then looked at Y/N but then noticed Yang and started sweating bullets. 

Bouncer: Yeah it was.

Soon Y/N and Yang went in to the bar. Y/N was surprised by how the bar looked.

Yang: What's wrong? Have you never been to a bar before?

Y/N: No never. 

Yang then took Y/N's hand and guided him to the dance floor. Yang and Y/N started dancing for a while. After some time on the dance floor the two of them went to get a drink. Suddenly Y/N step on something strange.

Y/N: What's this?

Yang then turned to Y/N and grabbed his hand.

Yang: What's wrong?

Y/N then showed the pass to Yang and Y/N then gave the pass to Yang. 

Yang: Looks like some sort of pass. 

Y/N: Lets hand it over to the police. 

The two then left the club. Soon the two made it to a police station.

Yang: Let get this done and we can have the rest of the night for ourselves? 

Y/N: I promise once we turn this in we can go wherever you want.

Yang: Your going to regret that.

Y/N then opened the door to the police station only once they got inside they looked around and saw they were not in the police station at all in fact they were in the desert. The both of them started to look around to see if it was real. Y/N and Yang soon heard what sounded like a train coming. They soon saw a train appeared out of no where and saw it soon stopped in front of them. 

Y/N: Yang are we seeing what I think were seeing?

Yang: You mean a train appeared out of nowhere and the fact we are in a dessert and not in the police station?

Y/N: Okay, so it's not just me. 

Before the two can leave they saw the door to the train opened and the one to come out was a red demon. Both pulled their weapons out. The demon then saw these and waved his hands in the air.