Hazard Mode Unlocked

Y/N had awakened and saw was in bed but tried to remember what happened to him last night.

Flashback

While Y/N was on his date with Velvet and Pyrrha and had been found that he had split into two, Velvet was held hostage by an unknown figure.

Y/N(1): Let's go me!

Y/N(2): Right!

Both soon pulled out their drivers and placed their fullbottles in the driver.

Rabbit! Tank! Best Match!

Octopus! Light! Best Match!

Y/N(Both): Henshin!

Fullmetal Moonsaulte! RabbitTank!

The Flashing Technician! OctopusLight! 

The two Y/N's attacked the hooded figure soon Y/N number 2 used his right hand to create a bright light, causing the hooded figure to release Velvet and cover his eyes. Soon, the other Y/N grabbed his drill crusher and tried to strike him only for him to disappear.

Y/N(1): Where did he go?

Soon, the figure appeared between the two and slashed at the two on their chest.

Y/N(1): Gah!

Y/N(2): Aah!

The two soon fell to the ground. The hooded figure looked at the two and pointed a sickle at each of them. 

???: High frequency blades that rip through your aura with ease. 

Both Y/N's tried to get up but were struggling to even lift their heads.

???: The blades are coated with a very strong paralyzing poison, which is now seeping through your heart. Not even you can walk away from that. Pathetic. Roman told me you were a threat to be wary of, but so far, all I've seen is some idiot who's not even worth becoming rust on my blades. Just so you know, this is your fault for becoming my target.