Up For A Hike

As Y/N was waiting for the Elevator to Ozpin Office he soon saw Ruby walking to his direction. Ruby soon noticed him and ran to him.

Ruby: Y/N! What's going on?

Y/N: Got called in by Ozpin. What about you?

Ruby: Same thing. Are we in trouble?

Soon the elevator arrived and the two soon went in. As they were waiting Ruby then looked at Y/N with a look of concern. 

Y/N: Don't worry, I think they want to talk about what happened during the night of the dance.

Ruby: You think?

Y/N: Yeah. So have you decided who you will be shadowing. 

Ruby: No, my team and I are still deciding. What about you?

Y/N: Tsukasa said that my team will be joining him on some mission. He's just waiting for Ozpin to give him the green light. 

Soon the Elevator door opened and as the two walked out of the elevator and saw Ozpin sitting in his desk and standing by his side was both Goodwitch and Ironwood. Then they saw Tsukasa standing by the window. As the two stepped up Ozpin looked at the two. 

Ozpin: Y/N, Tsukasa has told me that during the dance you were unable to capture the one who was at the CCT tower.

Y/N: Yes sir.

Ironwood: Care to tell me why. 

Y/N: Sir, when I tackled her to the ground she landed on top of me and soon after pulled my fullbottles out of my driver. Then placed a blade to my neck until she knew she could escape without being followed. 

Ironwood soon turn to Tsukasa direction.

Ironwood: Where you able to find the intruder. You left threw the window as well to catch up with him.

Tsukasa soon looked at Ironwood and gave him a smile. 

Tsukasa: Unfortunately I did see anything of that. 

Goodwitch: Care to tell us why.

Tsukasa soon pulled something out of his pocket and placed what looked like a broken mask fragment. 

Ironwood: What is this?

Tsukasa: Turn's out your intruder brought a dance partner for me. I had to deal with him, so I never saw what happen to him. 

Ozpin: What about Natsumi and Yusuke. I thought they were with you. 

Tsukasa: They stayed at the hall to see who was missing during the party. 

Ironwood: And, was there anyone. 

Tsukasa: Just those two who were missing and that's it. 

Elsewhere    

In the underground tunnels many white fang members were loading explosives in the train. But one person was looking at the plans over a makeshift table. 

Roman: Fade, I heard you took a beating. 

Fade turned around where a new seat of clothes and a new mask.