Duel In The Night

Y/N and his group had made it to ashore and was getting off the boat. As they did Y/N soon noticed another boat heading towards Kuo Kuana. He soon noticed a single person among the group that was on the boat.

Y/N: Blake. 

Y/N was about to yell out to her but was stopped by Lucy. 

Lucy: We can't get her involved in this. Not until we have the proper back. 

Y/N: Right. 

As they were getting off the boat Sienna soon woke up and saw Neo holding on to her. She soon struggled and pushed her away. As she did she soon fell to the ground to to the lack of energy she had as well as the wound she still had on her gut.

Sienna: Gah! My Stomach!

Lucy soon ran to Sienna while Y/N helped Neo up. 

Y/N: Are you okay Neo?

Neo gave Y/N a thumbs up to him and soon walked up to Sienna.

Y/N: Don't try and move so much you still haven't regain all of your strength yet. 

Sienna soon looked at Y/N with a look of anger in her eyes.

Sienna: I don't need your help!

Y/N: Well apparently you do, since I saved you from dying. 

Sienna: Shut up!

Lucy: Come on Sienna, you can trust him. I mean other then not contacting me. I truly believe we can trust him. 

Sienna soon looked at Lucy and then looked back at Y/N and Neo. She then calmed down and exhaled to calm herself down.

Sienna: Alright. If you trust him then so will I, for now.

All four then began to walk towards the forest. As they were walking two hooded figures came out of the shadows. 

???: It's just like she said, he is alive. 

???: What's the plan ma'am. 

???: They should reach to Kuo Kuana by nightfall. Let's keep following him. But contact the others and ensure that our lady receives the news as well. 

Soon the two hooded figures hid back into the shadows as they followed Y/N and the others. 

Elsewhere

In the realm of shadows Fade had walked back into Salem's castle. As he was walk through the castle he was stopped as he was called out. 

Cinder: Fade. 

Fade turned to see Cinder walking with Emerald and Mercury. Emerald soon walked up to Fade with a look of superiority.

Emerald: I heard you were stuck to a tree until Hazel had to come and get you out. But not only that I heard you let some rider escape your grasp. Oh, how upseting to hear that you let someone get the better of you. 

Fade: That is true. But that is not important right now street rat.

Fade soon pushed Emerald out of the way and walked straight to Cinder. 

Emerald: Excuse me!

Cinder: Our lady is not pleased to her what had happen. 

Fade: Trust me, she will be more upset with you rather then with me.

Cinder soon raised an eyebrow after hearing that.

Cinder: With me, why?

Fade: He still lives.

Cinder soon realized without even needing an explanation after hearing what Fade said. She then looked at him with joy in her eyes but soon try to hide it, but everyone could tell just by the tone of her voice as he asked Fade.