Secrets Kept

Y/N soon pulled out his build driver and placed it on his waist. Eva then pulled her sword out and ready herself in a stance. As they did, they saw their opponents brought their weapons out. Achilles pulled out two shorts swords, and Olivia pulled out a whip.

Achilles: We watch your previous fight, so we have an understanding of your power. 

Olivia: So we won't be blind sided by your attacks. 

Y/N soon ready himself by pulling out two fullbottles. But the bottles he picked were not the ones he chose. 

Y/N soon whispered to himself as his hands began to move on their own. 

Y/N: Amber! What are you doing?

Amber: What does it look like. I'm going to show them the true skills of a huntress. 

Amber soon set Y/N's fullbottles in his driver. 

Ninja! Comic! Best Match!  

Y/N soon grabbed the handle on his driver and started cranking it.

Are You Ready!

Amber: Henshin!

Shinobi no entertainer! NinninComic! Yeah!

Soon, Y/N soon charged at Achilles while Eva soon ran towards Olivia

Soon, Y/N soon charged at Achilles while Eva soon ran towards Olivia. Achilles soon tried to stab him with his blade, but soon, Y/N disappeared in front of his eyes. He soon reappeared behind him and tapped on his right shoulder. He looked to see Y/N standing behind him, waving to him.

Y/N: Hello.

Achilles: When did you-.

Soon, Y/N kicked him, causing him to fall to the ground. As Achilles fell, Y/N turned to look to see how Eva was doing.

Olivia: Hold still!

Eva: ...

Oliva was using her whip to try and hit Eva. But Eva was dodging every hit that Oliva tried to make. Oliva soon got frustrated and soon pulled a dust vial and inserted it into the handle of the whip.

Olivia: Try and dodge this!

Soon, Oliva's whip began to glow, and electricity started to appear around the whip. Oliva soon grinded and started to increase her speed of trying to hit Eva. But Eva didn't change her expression and still continue to dodge her attacks, but as she was avoiding her attacks, soon electricity started to appear from the ground from where Oliva was striking. Eva soon noticed she was soon enclosed in an electric trap.

Oliva: Looks like you've got nowhere to go.

Y/N soon pulled out his fullbottles out of his driver and pulled two new ones in its place.

Taka! Gatling! Best Match!

Are You Ready?

Y/N: Build up!