A Dance And A Spy

Y/N was stuck in a situation that he needed to deal with. He then started to think with his luck he will be dealing with another misunderstanding if he doesn't fix this. After Cinder was finish hugging Y/N Cinder then let go of Y/N, then she got up and wiped a tear from her eye. 

Cinder: I know this seems weird to you but it's me, Cinder.

Y/N: Cinder! I can't believe it. Listen Cinder, I'm sorry.

Cinder: What are you sorry for?

Y/N: Because I didn't stop your mother from taking you.

Y/N began to look away from Cinder but soon she grabbed his face making him look at her face.

Cinder: Listen what happen to me was not your fault. I need you to trust me on this. I also need you to keep my past a secret please.

Y/N: Okay. I won't say anything, your secret is safe with me. 

Cinder soon hugged Y/N once more with a smile on her face. Before she left she gave Y/N a quick kiss on the lips. She soon began to walk and looked at Y/N with a smile on her face.

Cinder: I've been wanting to do that for a long time. I hope to see you again soon. 

After Cinder left Y/N soon put his back to the wall and began to hold his head and started to think about what just happen. 

Elsewhere

As Cinder was walking back to her dorm with a smile on her face she soon felt as if she was being watched. 

Cinder: Emerald, come out.

Soon Emerald came out of the shadows with a look on her face. 

Emerald: Was that really wise. 

Cinder: What I do is my choice. 

Emerald: What will happen if were told to eliminate him. Could you really kill him?

Cinder: If it comes down to it I will do it personally. No one else may touch him.

Cinder soon left leaving Emerald to look back and look at Y/N as he was standing back up. She then had a look of anger as she was looking at him. 

Emerald(Mind): Will see if you are worthy of her.

As Y/N was walking through the the halls to head back to the dorms he soon saw Ruby and the others running towards his direction. Soon a thought comes into his head. 

Y/N(Mind): Crap! What did I do now!

Yang: Y/N.

Y/N: Yes.

Yang: Who are you going to the dance with. 

Y/N: The Dance? 

Weiss: The one that you've been helping us set up with, for the last 3 days.

Y/N: Oh, right the dance. I kind of forgot about that. 

Ruby: How can you forget about the dance!

Yang: It's the most important thing before the tournament!

Weiss: So, who are you going with!

Y/N: I was going to skip the dance and keep running some test with Percival. 

Ruby: Well, now your not. 

Y/N: But- .

Yang: No buts!

Soon Y/N was being dragged by the girls and soon he was brought to the door of team PAYN. Y/N soon knocked on the door and Y/N saw Ariel open the door. She soon exhaled, closed the door on them and soon spoke out loudly.