Build Up

Y/N was walking in the dark, unable to see anything in around him. But a large wooden door that stood in front of him. As he reached for the door, he took a deep breath and opened it. Once he opened it, he soon found himself on the shores of a beach with the only light coming from the moon.

 Once he opened it, he soon found himself on the shores of a beach with the only light coming from the moon

As he was walking around the beach, he soon saw a figure walking towards him.

Y/N: Who's there?

The figure kept walking until Y/N could see the person's face. The figure revealed herself as Amber. 

Amber: Calm down. It's only me.

Y/N: Amber! What is this place, the afterlife? Hell? Purgatory?

Amber soon sat down on the sands of the beach and stretched her arms upward. As Y/N was talking.

Amber: I don't think we're dead. This may just be what the inside of your head. Your happy place, I guess. But would it kill you to add some beach chairs and a bar. 

Y/N: What the heck is going on. The last thing I remember was -

Amber: Getting stabbed and falling off the cliff. I remember. By the way, what the hell were you doing letting yourself get stabbed like that. You do know that their is more than just you in here. 

Y/N: I know I'm sorry. But I just couldn't do it.

Amber soon exhaled and soon rubbed the bridge of her nose. 

Amber: Look, I get it. She was or is your friend. So you didn't want to hurt her. But please think through this the next time.

Y/N: Next time?

Amber soon got up with a smile and soon walked up to Y/N with a smile. Within a flash, Amber slapped him, causing Y/N to wake up. But as he did, he grabbed the side of his stomach from the pain of where he was stabbed. He soon noticed he was inside a tent and had bandages around his stomach and both his arms. 

Raven: You sure slept well.

Y/N soon turned to see a figure wearing a mask standing by the center column of the tent with a drink in her hand.  Y/N soon scanned to room to find his Drill Crusher at the end of his bed by his feet. 

Raven: Don't worry, I won't kill you. If I wanted to, I would have left you to die in that river in her arms. But if you feel like you need a weapon to protect yourself, go on ahead. 

The figure soon took off her mask, revealing her face.