Rematch

Y/N placed his two fullbottles in his driver.

Penguin! Sukebo! Best Match! Are you ready?

Y/N: Henshin!

Kōri no suberi-gei! PenguinSkater! Yeah! 

Y/N: Alright, let's begin our rematch!

Y/N extended his right hand as he did he created a icy floor under Fade's feet, which caused him to lose balance. 

Fade: Hey! Hey! Hey! Woah! Wait!

As Fade was trying to keep his balance a fight broke out as Ruby and Yang took on Cinder, while Crow fought with Raven, and while Ren and Nora took on Hazel. Loki jumped to face Y/N but was stopped by Naomi who pointed her gun at her. Loki's back began to bubble and soon a tail sprouted from her back. She used the tail to grab the railing and repel her back away from Naomi. Eva then jumped from the railing and landed in front of Loki.

Eva: Don't even think about it. I'm your opponent.

Eva pulled out an item from her behind and placed it on her waist. 

Illusion Driver

Eva then pressed the button on the top of the driver.

Access: Hibiki

The driver soon glowed and transformed into a tunning fork she then flicked it and placed the tunning fork to her forehead. 

Eva: Henshin! 

Eva soon transformed into a Kamen Rider which caused Loki to raise an eyebrow to what she saw

Loki: Kamen Rider?

Eva: Kamen Rider Hibiki.

Eva then charged at Loki. As those two were fighting Naomi looked to Hamon and the others who charged at her. 

Hamon: It's just one of you and three of us! What can you do? 

Naomi soon pulled her gun and inserted a card inside the slot. 

Kamen Rider:

Naomi: Henshin!

Diend!