A Secret Between Us

Y/N was eating some noodles along with his team, Team RWBY, and Team JNPR. But as he was about to go for his second bowl, he soon saw Percival from afar, motioning him to come over. Y/N soon got up, which made everyone look at him. 

Y/N: I have to go take care of something.

Before Y/N could leave, Lucy grabbed his arm. He then looked at her with a look of concern. 

Lucy: Listen, I know you and Percival have been keeping something from all of us.

Y/N: No, I think-.

Yang: She's right. Ever since you and Percival have been hanging out, there has been something that's been bugging all of us. Like you're hiding some big secret from us. 

Weiss: She's right. We've been with you long enough to know that you've been hiding something from us. So spill it. 

Y/N: Listen, I can't tell you guys.

Ruby: Don't you love us. 

Y/N: Of course I do it's just that-.

Blake: Y/N. I trusted you with my secrets, so the least you can do is spill some of yours to us. Will keep it a secret from everyone else, but you need to tell us. 

Before Y/N could say anything, the intercom went off.

Port: Would team JNPR please report to the battlegrounds immediately!

Oobleck: Yes! Like they were scheduled to be here several minutes ago. 

Pyrrha: Well, it looks like this is it.

Ruby: Go get them!

Y/N: Don't give them a chance to win. 

Pyrrha and the others soon looked back at Y/N.

Pyrrha: Don't think you've gotten out of this just yet. I expect an answer from you. 

Soon, Team JNPR left, leaving Y/N with his team and Team RWBY, who were still in need of an answer. 

Y/N: Listen, I will tell you guys what's been going on after the tournament. But for now it's best I tell you after when there are fewer people listening to us. 

Y/N soon walked away from the others and headed off to where Percival was. Soon, the two walked off together and started to talk. 

Y/N: What is it now.

Percival: Tsukasa, need me to hand you these bottles. 

Percival soon handed Y/N a set of new fullbottles. 

Y/N: Where did he get these?

Percival: He never said. But he did send us a warning. 

Y/N: What's the warning?

Percival: Tsukasa said the assassin from before maybe here. 

Y/N: Fade! Where is he?

Percival: Don't know? He just told me he has a feeling.

Y/N: That fight I had with him... I thought I was going to die.

Percival: I know what you mean. 

Before either of the two can say anything, they soon heard the sound of an explosion coming from the entrance of the school. Both of them soon made it to find two people fighting each other. A man with grey hair wielding a scythe and a woman with white hair using a rapier. 

Y/N: Qrow?!

Percival: You know him?

Y/N: Yeah, when I was young. But who the heck is the chick?