Kamen Rider Wars: Rider Vs Rider Desire Royal Chapter 4 Final

Y/N soon grabbed Percival and got him close to the transformed Game Master. 

Percival: Seriously, can't we just discuss this whole eaten thing. 

Y/N: Stop complaining. Let's just get this plan moving.

Percival: Getting eaten is not a proper- .

The game master then grabbed Y/N and Percival with one hand and held them in the air. 

Y/N: Maybe I didn't think this through. 

Percival soon looked at him as soon as he said that. The game master then let his hand open, and the two fell in the air. Percival then grabbed Y/N and began to shake him in the air as the game master opened his mouth. 

Percival: You idiot! 

The game master then closed his mouth and then swallowed the two. 

Team RWBY looked at the game master as they were holding back a few monsters.

Ruby: Don't die.

Yang: Don't give up.

Weiss: Find the other riders.

Blake: Just keep moving.

Elsewhere

Y/N and Percival soon made it to a large dark room. as they made it, they found statues of each and every rider.

Y/N: What is this, a museum?

Percival then walked to one of the statues. He then touched it, but as he did, the statue glowed, and a rider jumped through the statue, kicking Percival to the ground.

Y/N: ZX!

Y/N helped Percival get up, and he then slapped him in the back of the head.

Y/N: You had to touch it.

Percival then pulled out his sword!

Beat Closer!

As soon as he did that, two more of the statues began to glow.

Y/N: Double! Kiva!

Y/N then summoned his Drill Crusher. Y/N then placed his fullbottle and placed it in his Drill Crusher!

Taka!

Y/N then switches the Drill Crusher into his gun mode. He then shot two of the riders! His bullets turned into two hawks. The hawks hit each of the riders. But as they fell to the ground, they immediately got up from the ground.

Y/N: That's not good.

Percival then pulled out a fullbottle and placed it in his Beat Closer sword.

Special Tune!

Percival then pulled the end of his sword two times. He then used an air slash at ZX.

Million Hit!

ZX soon fell to the ground immediately after getting up! But he soon got back up and was soon struck to the chest by a punch by ZX. The hit them caused him to fall to the ground and rolled to Y/N, who fell to the ground as well after getting hit by both Double and Kiva. Y/N then helped Percival get up as they were getting back on their feet.

Percival: Tell me you have another plan.

Y/N: Working on it.

Elsewhere

Ruby and the others were fighting the monsters and the other dark riders.

Ruby: Do these guys ever quit!