Mother & Daughter (Side Story: Yang & Raven)

Yang was fixing her bike bumblebee and looked to see Jaune and Ren fighting Y/N. Y/N then pulled out a set of fullbottles and began to shake them.

Y/N: I hope you guys are ready?

Jaune: Let's go!

Ren: I'm ready!

Y/N then inserted the fullbottles into his driver.

Batta! Densya! Best Match! Are You Ready?

Y/N: Henshin!

Gotchard! Gotchanko! Steamhopper!

As the three were fighting, Yang looked at how Y/N was fighting and began to smile seeing how he was acting.

Raven: I've seen those eyes before.

Yang looked to her right to see Raven looking at her and then looked at Y/N.

Raven: You and I are the same. We've both once fell in love with the strong.

Yang: Do you have any advice for me?

Raven: Just do it with him.

Yang soon got up blushing after hearing her mother saying that to her.

Yang: Just do it?! Are you crazy?

Raven soon looked at Yang with a confused look.

Raven: Why not, when I need to get your father's attention, I just went at him.

Yang: How can you-. Why would you-. No, no! I'm not like you! If I'm going to do it, I'll do it when I'm ready and when the world isn't at the brink of being destroyed.

Raven: Even if I were to tell you that the gloomy one was about to go that far with him.

Yang: The gloomy one? Blake!

Yang soon stormed inside the house while Raven looked back at Y/N, who changed his form and was taking on Ren while Jaune was on the ground. Raven began to lick her lips as she saw Y/N taking on Ren.

Raven: I'm sure a taste here and there won't be a problem. So long as Yang doesn't notice.

Inside the room Yang soon closed the door behind her while Blake was sitting in a chair confused.

Blake: Yang? Are you okay?

Yang: No! I'm not, I was just told that you and Y/N did it!

Blake: What, no! I swear, I didn't do it with him! I mean, we almost did, but I swear on our friendship that I haven't done it yet!

Yang then looked into Blake's eyes and she can tell that she was telling the truth.

Yang then exhaled and then smiled at her.

Yang: Alright, I believe you. But, before you go, let's make a contest to see who get's him first.

Yang then extended her hand out to Blake with a grin on her face. Blake responded with a grin on her face shook Yang's hand.

Blake: Alright, but you should know, I've got a lead on you.

Yang: Not for long, I'll be sure to tie or at least have done the dead before my next date with him.

Blake: Oh, and when will that be?

Crash!

The two soon looked to see Y/N was right next to them on the ground and was in groaning as he rolled around in pain.

Y/N: Oww! Why didn't she just pull back.

Yang and Blake then looked to the hole that Y/N had gone through and saw Nora with a smile on her face as she was looking through the hole.