Hotel Weird

I managed to shadow travel near the group at a nearby park

I managed to shadow travel near the group at a nearby park. Stumbling out of the shadows, I held onto Diego's shoulder for balance. He glanced at me and patted my hand.

"You good?"

"You know I didn't feel tired when I was fighting them, but now it's kind of hitting me all at once. I want to take a nap." I yawned, spotting a picnic table. "Oh! Perfect."

I walked past my siblings and laid down on the bench of the picnic table.  Heaving a sigh, I placed my arm over my eyes to block out the sunlight.

"I'm just gonna sit. I'm just gonna sit for a minute." Luther muttered with a groan.

I lifted my arm to see everyone either sit on the picnic tables or the park benches.

"That didn't go well." Diego stated.

"Yeah no shit." I mumbled, covering my eyes again.

"No, not our best work." Five said.

"Oh," Klaus' spine cracked as he stretched, "I'm cracking."

"You alright?" Allison asked Luther.

"Yeah. I've never had my ass handed to me like that before." Luther replied. "It's like...here you go. It's your ass."

"Okay, I think Luther's concussed." Allison informed us.

"You know it's hard to sleep when there's still talking." I groaned, running my hands down my face.

"Luther how many fingers am I holding." Klaus held up a few fingers towards Luther.

"I don't even know how many fingers you're holding. Is that supposed to be three or four?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Three." Klaus looked at his fingers and then frowned. He squinted his eyes. "Or is it four? Shit I don't know."

"Oh my God. Vanya." Luther realized, panic starting to settle in him.

Allison pointed over his shoulder. Following her gaze I saw Vanya making her way to us. I sent Vanya a wave, rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"Oh my God. You're alive." Vanya walked over to us.

"You okay?"

"Apparently, so is Ben..." Klaus brought up.

"Don't bring up that asshole." I grumbled, crossing my arms.