Diego's Killer Ex

Vanya drove up the car up the the dirt road of Sissy's farm

Vanya drove up the car up the the dirt road of Sissy's farm. My brows were pinched together in confusion. There was a snow blizzard in the middle of nowhere Texas. Snow was from the sky and a landing only in Sissy's property. Lightening flashed from the storm clouds. There was a familiar light coming from the barn. When Vanya parked the car, we quickly got out.

"You think whatever's going on i side is causing the cold front?" Diego questioned.

"Well, correlation in high." Five got out of the car.

I slid out of my seat and stood up. I closed the door behind me. Looking at the barn, I saw the door open. A blonde woman cane running out with her shot gun pointed at us.

"Sissy! Sissy!" Vanya started to run towards her.

"Get back!" Sissy cocked her gun. She made her way to the fence near the car. "All of you, get the hell back!"

"Sissy!"

"Get the hell back!" Sissy shouted, ignoring Vanya.

Klaus raised his hands to show he wasn't a threat. The rest of us stood in our spots. We were letting Vanya handle this.

"Hey! Hey! What's wrong?" Vanya held out a hand.

"Carl." Sissy snarled.

"What did he do to you?"

"He's..." Sissy shakily trailed off. She shook her head, tightening her grip on the gun. "He's dead. Harlan tossed him aside like a rag doll. Same way you sent those policemen flyin'. What did you do to him?"

"No-" Vanya shook her head.

"Vanya, what the hell did you do to my son?" The barrel of the gun was starting to aim lower towards the snow covered ground.

"We don't have time for this, Vanya." Diego started to walk towards the barn.

"Where you think you're going?" Sissy raised her gun at Diego.

I took a step forward, ready to jump into action to help him. Luther and Five did the same.

"To help your son." Diego held out a hand.

"Look, Sissy, I found my family. These are my brothers and sisters." Vanya motioned toward us.

Sissy gaped at us. She lowered her gun in shock.

"Ma'am." Luther gave her a slight wave.

"Were you lyin' to me the whole time?" Sissy looked at Vanya.

"Of course not." Vanya took a step forward. "Look, I didn't know who I was. But I do now. And we are not the monsters that they say we are. We did not kill the president. We are not terrorists. We're not here to hurt anyone."

"Then...who are you?" Sissy asked.

"The only one who can help Harlan." Vanya told her.

"Let us help you son." I gave Sissy a slight nod.