Family of Psychos

Five had made me change into a more decent pair of clothing, that he stole from Mom, to make me appear more like an adult

Five had made me change into a more decent pair of clothing, that he stole from Mom, to make me appear more like an adult. Of course, I cursed his name from the moment we left the house until we entered the Meritech prosthetic building.

"I can't believe we are doing this." I sighed, rubbing my temples. We were in the elevator heading up to the floor the prosthetics are manufactured.

"It's for the greater good." Five patted my arm. I gave him a glare to which he ignored. The elevator dinged, singalong that we had arrived to the floor. "Here we go and don't screw it up."

"Thanks for the confidence." I gave him a sarcastic smile.

"Let's hold hands to play our role." Klaus winked. I sighed and allowed Klaus to hold my hand. The three of us walked up to the front desk.

"Hello again." Five gave the secretary a smile. "I have brought both of my parents. May we please speak with the person in charge about the prosthetic in private?"

"I'll go ahead and grab Dr. Lance Bigs." The secretary walked around the desk and waved us to follow her. She led us to one of the meeting rooms. "You can wait in here until he arrives."

"Thank you." I gave her a soft smile.

The meeting room had glass walls surrounding a large table and chairs. It wasn't long until the doctor entered the room. Dr. Bigs didn't seem too happy to see Five again, which caused Five to smile brightly. The four of us took our seats at the table.

"Like I said to your son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential." Dr. Bigs told us. "Without the client's consent, I simply can't help you."

"Well," Five stood up, "we can't get consent if you don't give us a name."

"Well, that's not my problem." Dr. Bigs responded with a shrug.

"Is there any way we can give our information to the person who owns this prosthetic to organize a meeting?" I placed a hand on Five's arm. The idea of following the doctor in the shadows to look at the information was very tempting. But also very illegal. "Our son would like to personally give the owner their eye back."

"Sorry." Dr. Bigs shook his head. I bit back a sigh. "Now, there's really nothing more I can do to-"

"And what about my consent?" Klaus asked.

"Excuse me?" Dr. Bigs looked at Klaus with confusion.

"Who gave you permission...to lay your hands..." Klaus cried lightly. Five and I looked at him with our brows furrowed. Klaus ignored us and pointed towards Five. "On our son?"