Doomsday

The one way ticket home was gone

The one way ticket home was gone. I leaned against the brick wall. I check on Klaus to see he was laying in the ground again. Now what are we going to do? Doomsday is only days away and JFK is getting assassinated today.

"Now what?" Luther asked.

"Find our family." I crossed my arms.

"Now, nothing Luther, all right. " Five started to pace again. "Make your peace with God."

"What?" Luther looked around him with furrowed brows. "What about Allison and Vanya?"

"And Diego?" I pushed myself off the wall.

"Screw them. They should have been here." Five said.

"What about Diego?" Klaus groaned out, sitting up. "He's quite a responsible young man, no?"

Five responded by kicking a cardboard box.

"Tamela's right. Something must have happened to them." Luther agreed.

"Thank you." I gave him an appreciative nod.

"Screw Diego, alright? Screw everybody! I was better off on my own in the apocalypse." Five ranted.

"Liar, you said that you missed us." I gave him a smug grin.

"Tamela," Five narrowed his eyes at me, "I am not in the mood for snarky and sarcastic comments."

"Five! Come on." Luther stopped him from saying something he would regret.

"You know what, Luther?" Five stormed towards him. "It's every sibling for himself now. How 'bout that?"

Five walked away from us. He went to the back entry door of Elliott's place. Five slammed the door behind him. Luther gave me a confused look.

"Don't look at me, I think his age and spending all of those years during the apocalypse are starting to affect his brain." I let out a whistle and twirled my finger next to my brain.

"Did Five just get meaner?" Klaus pouted.

"Klaus, Tam, go check on Allison, okay? Make sure she's okay." Luther told him. "Find the others and we'll meet back here. I'll handle Five."

"Good luck with that." I patted Luther's arm. "Get him some prune juice while you're at it."

Luther just shook his head at me. I gave him a cheeky grin. With a roll of his eyes, Luther jogged to the door. Klaus stumbled to his feet. He walked to his vomit.