Hargreeve Round Table

I trudged down to the lobby looking for something to eat

I trudged down to the lobby looking for something to eat. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes, releasing a yawn. Luther, Viktor, Allison, and Diego were gathered in a circle a few feet ahead of me.  I made my way to them.

"What are we talking about? Whoa!" I got caught off guard by the large bruises on Allison's face and Diego's neck. Viktor had a cut on his cheek. The wound already starting to heal. "What happened? Did I miss a fight? Did no one tell me we were fighting today?"

"We're fine, thanks for asking." Allison commented, her arms crossed.

"I can see that." I held back the urge to roll my eyes. Be nice. Be nice. "That's why I didn't ask."

"Relax." Diego rolled his eyes.

An all too familiar blue portal appeared behind Diego. My brows creased as I tried to see where Five and Lila were. The two time travelers popped into my view. We quickly stumbled backwards. Five and Lila jumped out and fell on top of a small dresser that the hotel used for decor. The dresser broke from the impact.

"Nice of you to finally join us." I crossed my arms.

"I don't need to hear this, Tamela." Five groaned out, getting to his knees. He placed a hand in his back. "Shit."

"Shoo!" Lila shoved Five back to the ground.

"Where have you been?" Viktor asked.

"Facing," Five stumbled to his feet, "my morality, Viktor. I don't recommend it."

Diego walked over to Lila. He stood by her side and helped her up to her feet. Allison's eyes narrowed at the briefcase next to Five.

"You had the briefcase? We've been looking for this!" Allison quickly rushed forward and knelt down, grabbing the briefcase.

"Great. So yesterday's battle really meant nothing, and Jayme and Alfonso died because of you." I shot Allison a glare.

"Harlan killed them, not me." Allison didn't take her eyes off of the briefcase.

"But it would have never happened if you told them that stupid shit of us having Marcus." I told her, trying my best to get a hold of my temper.

"Well, look no further. That's the last one on Earth." Five switched the topic and sent me a questioning glance. Allison held the briefcase case to examine it. Her eyes widened when it blew off steam. "Or was the last one."

Five took a step towards Allison and the briefcase with wide eyes. Allison tossed the briefcase aside. She got up with a scoff, walking to the stairs. Allison sat down on the bottom steps. Five knelt beside the briefcase and examined it.

"Yeah, that's toast." Five uttered. Lila wrapped her arms around Diego's neck, pulling him into a hug. "Oh shit. All right."

"Hey." Diego drew away from Lila, looking down at her. "You're happy to see me. What's wrong?"