First Try

Wednesday 8:15 A

Wednesday 8:15 A.M.

"Three days?" Allison handed Luther a cup of coffee.

"Yup." I took a swig from my cup.

"That's what Five said." Luther stated.

"The old bastard did mention the apocalypse, come to think of it." Klaus sat down on the bench next to me with a cup of coffee.

"Really?" I hummed out giving him a smug smile. Klaus rolled his eyes. "I think I was there when he did."

"He just left out the part of how soon." Klaus added.

Allison handed Diego his cup. He grabbed it with his free hand. His left arm was in a sling. He had injured it from his and Klaus' fun ride in the ice cream truck.

"But can we trust him? I don't know if you've noticed, but Five's a little," Allison whistled and did a circular motion with her finger near her head.

"Our little psycho." Klaus chuckled out.

"He was pretty convincing." Luther shared a look with me. "If he wasn't trying to stop an apocalypse, then those two lunatics wouldn't be chasing him."

"That's why they were after him?" Diego questioned with a sudden interest.

"Yup." I brought my legs up on top of Klaus' lap.

"What did Five even see?" Allison placed her hand on the bar counter.

"Uh...apparently, we all fought together against whoever was responsible." Luther with a nod. He eyed everyone for their reaction. Luther nervously glanced at me before he clicked his tongue and stood up. "Okay. So, here's the plan. Uh, we go through Dad's research-"

"Wait, what?"

"Woah, woah, woah."

"Hold on, hold on."

"Wait a tick, wait a tick, wait a tick." Klaus looked at Luther. "What actually happened in the first time around?"

"Yeah. What aren't you tellin' us? Come on, big boy, spit it out." Luther was quiet, his eyes scanning around the room until he met mine. Diego caught on and quirked an eyebrow at me. "Tamela? You've barely spoken a word. What's the deal?"

I avoided eye contact with everyone. Slumping in my seat, I started to take gulps of the coffee. Luther gave me a desperate look. I shook my head. He gave me a groan.

"Uh, we died." Luther mumbled softly before he took a sip from his cup.

"What was that?" Allison asked.

"I said, uh," Luther coughed, "we died."

"What?" Klaus smacked my feet off of his lap. He narrowed his eyes at me when I sheepishly smiled. I placed my legs on the ground. He stood up. "What do you mean we died?"