Chapter 16

"Oh." I repeat aloud this time, looking at them.

"Y/N? Y/N?! Where are yo-, oh." I hear Megan say as she opens the door, looking at the six of us in the room. "Um, Y/N we need to get going. We need to hit the road soon, you too girls." She says to the girls of Fifth harmony. I nod, pushing my way past them.

"Wait, Y/N" I didn't stay to hear the last of it, I continued walking down the hall with my manager. She looks over at me with a slightly concerned eyes.

"Is everything okay?"

"Yeah, peachy." Is all I say, before rushing into my tour bus going straight to my bunk. I hear Megan sigh and stay in the front of the bus. I lay down, pulling my headphones over my ears and drowning myself in the music.

I'm still processing what the girls were trying say earlier. They need me back in their lives. They basically said that they were miserable without me. Which makes no sense because they treated me like complete shit, well.. They didn't always treat me like shit, towards the end they did.

I wince at the memories, closing my eyes. I hope I can finally sleep decently..

"Y/N! C'mon, get inside the water!" I hear Dinah yell before Normani chucks a beach ball at her head snickering. I laugh as Dinah attempts to swim after Normani.

I look over at the smaller girl in my arms, "Ally, Oh Ally.." I hum. She looks up at me with a small smile on her lips.

"Yes, Y/N?" I just shrug and stand up, carrying her bridal style. She narrows her eyebrows at me. "Y/N, what are you doing?" I walk towards the pool, pretending to ignore the older girl. "Don't you dare Y/N, I swear if yo-" It was too late, oops. She's already in the pool.

"Oops sorry Ally, you slipped out of my hold." I laughed and she glared at me. "Better looks next ti- crap!" I yell as a pair of hands push me into the pool.

I swim back to the surface, and slick my hair back only to fine Camila and Lauren laughing the asses off. I roll my eyes and mutter a quiet whatever and swim in the other direction. I see Normani's back facing me, so I decide to swim up behind her.

"Hi gorgeous," I mumble, while wrapping my arms around her waist.

"Hi babe," I can hear the smile in her voice which causes me to smile, I plant small kisses along her shoulder, collar bone, neck, jawline cheek, to her temple.

"HEY, hEEEEEY" I hear Camila yell, "That's not fair!!! I want kisses!"

"Me TOOOOOO" Dinah yells after.

"ME THREE" Lauren shouts.

"I want her tonight," Ally says simply which causes the both of us to laugh.

"Yeah, but she's mine right now. You guys can wait your turn." Norman says with a smug grin as the other girls groan out of frustration. I give the darker girl a quick kiss on the cheek before swimming away.

The memory causes me to wake up from my deep slumber with a faint smile on my lips. I sit up, looking around the pitch black bunk. The bus is rocking slightly so we must be on the road. I yawn, getting up from my bunk, trying to navigate myself to the back of the tour bus.

Once I reach the back, my eyes are adjusted to the surrounding darkness of the room and I notice a three figures laying down in the couch. I tilt my head to the side, trying to make out their faces with the lack of light, then it hits me. It's Lauren, Camila and Dinah. The OT3, I might add.

Why are they here?

I watch their sleeping figures, when did they even get onto the bus? Megan probably knows, they most likely came to check on me and since I wasn't awake they waited back here, until they fell asleep.

My breath hitches when I catch myself watching the three sleeping girls. I slowly walk over to them, seeing a space in between Lauren and Dinah. I take a deep breath before finding the courage to sit right in between them. And that's when I immediately feel them latch onto me, Lauren's arms around my waist along with Dinah's, both there heads either in the crook of my neck or on my chest. Camila's head resting against Lauren.

I just look at them and smile at how much they haven't changed. My smile slowly falters as I continue to look at them. I miss them so much, was the last thing I thought before falling back asleep with them.

———————————————————————————————————————————

Oh, is that considered a cliff hanger? I guess it is... sOOOOO CLIFF HANGER. How are the three girls going to react when you wake up with them?! Let's find out in the next chapter, shall we? :))) Comment and favorite, I enjoy reading your guys' comments they crack me up. i love you all so very much <3