chapter 18

I run.

I keep running.

Fuck... What the fuck just happened.. I have no idea. I don't remember. Crap.

"Y/N!" I hear a voice call out to me, I whip my head around towards the sound of the voice. I see a smaller girl standing in front of me, Ally? I don't know.. Everything seems kind of... Kind of blurry. "Y/N, Are you okay?" The figure takes a step towards me. I manage to step back, stumbling slightly in the process.

"I-I'm fine." I sputter, extending my index finger towards the smaller girl then it falls back down to my side soon after. I caress my hurt.. or was it broken.. I don't know, but I'm holding my damn arm because it hurts so much.

"Y/N, just come here. It's me, Ally." So I was right, it was Ally. I think she extends her hand, It looks like a stick with little branches sticking out at the tips. I shake my head.

"I need to..." I trail off, loosing my balance. But I catch myself. "... What was I doing?" I mumble. "I don't.. I don't remember.."

"Y/N, you need to calm down."

"Who?"

"Y/N!" I heard the short girl yell. I didn't know the ground could move. It rushed up to my face pretty fast before everything went black.

—-

"Move faster, Y/N!" I hear Camila yell, I groan and begin to walk faster so I'm now walking in the middle of the three girls. Dinah and Lauren laugh at my response as I feel a warm pair of hands slip into my own. A smile escalates to my lips as I receive a kiss on the cheek from the green eyed girl beside me.

"Where are we even going?" I ask, we've been walking for about an hour and I'm starting to get bored. Such a fun hang out.

"I have no idea," I hear Dinah say, chuckling a little. I look at the three of them in disbelief.

"So we've been walking, for almost an hour for nothing?" I say, with raised eyebrows and the youngest just nods. "Typical."

"Oh hush, Y/N." Lauren says, "You know you love spending time with us, even if it's walking around aimlessly."

"Sure, right." Lauren just rolls her eyes. We walked for a while longer in a comfortable silence, before Camila speaks up.

"Have you guys ever thought about what would happen if you just forgot everything." We all look at her, slightly confused, but she continues. "Like one day you're fine, your life is great then something like anxiety takes over your body or you get hurt.. and you just forget everything." I thought about it for awhile, getting chills from he thought.

"Well lets hope I never forget," I mumble. Looking over at my three girlfriends as they nod in agreement. "I'll never forget." I say reassuringly

"Me too." Dinah says, as Lauren nods in agreement.

"And if anything does happen, we'll be here right beside you.. All five of us." Lauren says, smiling up at me.

I'm so lucky to have them...

—-

Beep.

Ugh my head... A pain shoots throughout my arm also.

Beep.

Where am I? Matter a fact... Who am I? What happened?

Beep.

And why is there a fucking annoying beeping sound. I struggle to open my eyes to take a look around at my surroundings, there's a window by my bed, a heart monitor, some wires hooked onto my body, a bright light up on the ceiling and some random girl sitting upon the couch across the room. I must be in an Asylum... or a hospital... or at school... I forgot the word.

Beep.

The girl looks up with her phone. Wowza. She has the most gorgeous emerald eyes I've ever seen.. Her dark her cascading down her shoulders, complimenting her perfect porcelain skin. Who is this girl..

"Hey, are you okay?" The girl asks, as she is now standing beside my bed. Her beautiful green eyes full of concern.. Should I know this girl?

"Um, Yeah.. I'm okay."I mutter, wincing at the throbbing in my head. She lets out a sigh, placing her hand on the top of my head. She begins to stroke the top of my head.

"You scared the shit out of us, Y/N." She says. Y/N... Is that my name? And us? There's more people?

"Wait is Y/N my-" I was cut off by four other girls bursting into the room, and another girl with cat ears following quickly behind them.

"IS Y/N OKAY?" Another unknown voice calls out from the hallway, as she also rushes in.

"Oh, good she's awake." The tallest girl says, she has pretty ombre hair. I take a good look at all of them... Do I know these people?

"Y/N, Hey." The girl with the cat ears says in a soft voice, she takes a seat beside my bed and takes my hand in hers. Such soft hands... Like her voice. "Do you feel alright?" I look around at the other girls in the room, as they glare at the girl who's holding my hand. Weird.

"Um, Yeah... I'm okay." I repeat my answer from earlier. I'm still confused about this, Y/N person.

"You look a bit confused." The shortest girl says, taking a good look at me before tilting her head slightly.

"Because I am.." I say after I take a deep breath, squeezing the girl's hand.

"About what?" The darkest girl asks.

"A-about everything.." I say, panic arising in me. What am I doing in here? Who are these people? Why can't I remember? Why can't I remember... I grow frustrated and tears begin to brim my eyes, I rip my hand out of the girl's hand as they ball into fists.

"Woah, hey, calm down Y/N." The tallest girl says, pushing the other girl aside to take a seat beside me.

"Who is Y/N?" I say with slight aggression, she looks at me with an agape mouth before looking at the other girls.

"You're Y/N." She finally says, the tears already spilling from my eyes. "Don't you remember?" I shake my head in response, I try to remember... I tried so hard, It's frustrating.

"Hey, calm down." The girl pulls me into her arms and I completely break.

"Do you remember me? Who we are?"

"No.."

———————————————————————————-

Here's an update, and a slight plot twist or drama or whatever you call it. But, now you can't remember... Anything. OOOOOoOoooooooOOOh What's going to happen next ;). I hope you guys enjoy, and the next update might take a little long because I have to stress about finals, so I'll see you guys soon :) I love you all and thank you so much for the lovely support