chapter 3

"Y/N?" I hear them say in unison, or should I say... in harmony.

----------------

I feel Ariana tense up a little bit in my arms. She's knows what happened between me and the girls, I've told her everything. I instantly opened up to her, she didn't judge me. She still loved, loves me even after my shitty ways.

"Y/N, is that you?" I try to keep my eyes closed for a bit longer, hoping it was just a dream. But I know it's not and I open my eyes, seeing the five familiar girls I've forgotten about. I quickly avert my eyes somewhere else to avoid there stares.

"Girls! It's so great to see you again," I hear Ariana say, trying to decrease the tension in the room. She stands up, getting out of my grip to go hug them. I stand up as well, walking to where they are but I stay beside Ariana. "How have you guys been?"

"We've been great.." They continue talking for a little bit and I take the time to look at the girls that I have left 2 years ago. Ally, Ally still looked the same but she just seems so happy now. She looks a bit more toned, I mean they all do. Their bodies look phenomenal, and Lauren's hair is not longer brown, it's black. (Like my soul, just kidding.) It suits her well. Also Normani's short hair with the blue tips look very nice and Dinah's hair also. Camila is just wow, I'm in 'awe' about all of them, but I'm not interested.

"That's awesome!" I hear Ariana say which brought me back to reality. I find myself glancing at them all, putting on a fake but real smile. I snake my arm around Ariana as she snuggles into my side. I see the girls with raised and furrowed eyebrows at they watch us. "Oh by the way Y/N, this is Dina-" She was going to introduce us to one another like we didn't know each other. She wasn't supposed to know about the situation, but I had to tell her. She was interrupted by Normani.

"We know each other, Ari." She says with a hint of attitude in her voice. I bite the inside of my lip from preventing me to say something back to protect Ariana. But I didn't want to regret anything later.

"Oh, really? How?" My girlfriend asks, tightening her grip on me. I can tell she's trying to push the topic. Testing them, the tension in this room is getting thicker and thicker by the second.

"We used to be really close before," Dinah says starring at me. I begin to get uncomfortable, shifting awkwardly where I'm standing.

"Not that close." I mumble under my breath. I hear someone sigh, but I don't try to figure out who's was it's.

"She's such a bitch." I hear Lauren whisper to Camila. "She stole Y/N away from us." She continued to whisper the girl beside her. I felt anger build up inside me, I clenched my fist. No one talks about my girlfriend like that, it was their fault anyways. I keep saying to myself. "She's a slut." and that's what set me off.

"OH, she's a slut. MY girlfriend is a slut," I say raising my voice a little bit. I unwrap my arm from around Ariana and grab the collar of Lauren's coat. "You guys, are the sluts here! You never stayed when I asked you guys to! I could hear the other girls' moans through the walls, they weren't sound proof! AND never insult my girlfriend again, got that Jauregui?" I say sternly my jaw clenching. She looked at me terrified nodding her head once. I let go of her collar, taking Ariana's hand in mine.

"Mine," Ariana says to the girls before we both walk out of the room, our hands glued together. I let out a deep breath. She had the audacity to call my girlfriend a slut, please. I internally roll my eyes and sigh. I mean why does it still matter to them? They didn't care about me, so why can't they just let it go?

*****FLASHBACK*****

I was laying down on the couch, watching a movie by myself. Nothing new, I'm usually by myself all the time now. It seems like the girls never have time for me anymore... it's true, but I can't bring myself to leave. I turn to look at the clock, 11:45 pm. I shut my eyes, relaxing myself. I should be used to this by now, right? I stand up, walking up the stairs to my room. I don't bother to close the door, and I begin to change into my pajamas. I hear the front door open and slam shut. I hear their muffled laughs and... another girl's laughs? No. I peek outside of my door seeing Lauren practically sucking the unknown's girl face off while Normani feels her up. I bite down on my bottom lip to keep it from trembling.

I walk back into my room face planting onto my bed, but soon being harshly picked back up. My eyes shoot back open quickly as I come face to face with Camila. Her heavy, hot breath hitting my face. "What are you doing, Y/N?" I don't respond. She frowns, I can't read her expression. And then I hear the words that shattered my already hurting heart.

"We. don't. care." She repeats, pushing me back on to my bed and leaving my room while slamming the door shut in one swift motion. A 16 year old can't handle this. I can't. But I can't leave, I can't... I shut my eyes tightly, feeling the tears build up in my eyes. I hear their moans, her moans, their moans again in sync. I cry harder than I've ever cried before. I've never been this broken in my whole life.

*****END OF FLASHBACK*****

I shake my head slightly, trying to remove the memory from my head. That's the past, I want to be here, now. With my beautiful girlfriend, Ariana.

-------------------------------------------------------

SOOOOOOOOOOO an update for all you interested readers!!!! I hope you like it :))) again i'm sorry if there are any typos or mistakes.