chapter 7

I woke up the next day with a massive headache. Maybe I shouldn't cry myself to sleep anymore if this is the result in the morning. I swing my legs over to the edge of my bunk, my feet resting on the cool hard floor. I let out a sigh, wipping my eyes before bringing myself to stand up and head to the bathroom. I take a long look at myself in the mirror. I look horrifying, my eyes were puffy from the night before, my nose was some kind of red and there were tear marks on my cheeks. I run the cold water of the sink and splash it on my face. I take another look at myself in the mirror while wiping my face with a towel.

I make my way out of the small bathroom and get ready for the day. I wear a black baseball jersey with my last name on the back with the number 00 on it. Why 00? Because my favorite number is 0, don't ask why. It just is. With a white tank top under it with some light blue jeans with timberland boots. I have no idea if my outfit matches, but I could care less.

I walk out of my tour bus and wander around for a little bit. Until I bump into a small figure, causing us to stumble back a bit.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going-"

"Y/N, it's okay." I heard Ally say, I look at her and she's smiling at me. I can't help, but smile back. I've missed that smile... wait what?

"Hello, Y/N? You there?" I hear her say. waving her hand in front of my face.I swat her hand away playfully and chuckle.

"Yeah, yeah Ally, Y/N is here" I say with a smile. She laughs that whole hearted laugh of hers that I used to love so much.

"Well good to know, I thought I was loosing you there for a moment."

"Never." I say and she slightly tilts her head to the side and furrows her eyebrows. I realized how that sounded. "I meant that, I'm never going to loose my mind. Hah, yeah" I say trying to save myself

"Right, Y/N" She nods a bit. "I was actually on my way to waffle house right now, do you maybe want to come with?" She asks, I can hear the eagerness in her voice. I smile once more before nodding.

"Yeah, sure. I would love to go to waffle house with you Ally. As long as you're paying of couse," I say jokingly and she laughs again, dragging me which I'm guessing is the way towaffle house.

"Oh shut up, Y/N." She says and we begin our way to waffle house.

-------------------

I remember Ally would always take me to waffle house before. When they would bring me on their tours, since no one would go with her, I would always volunteer to go with her.

****FLASHBACK****

"OH C'MON! None of you want to go to waffle house with me?" She said to the four other girls sitting around the tour bus. They all just shrugged as I looked up at Ally, she was pouting and now I felt bad. I stood up and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her temple.

"I'll go with you baby girl," I say as I hear her squeal, kissing me on the cheek repeatedly. Jeez, it's like I just done something that no one could compare to. I hear the other girls groan.

"But Y/N we were supposed to hangout today!!!!" Normani whines, I just chuckle.

"I know, but maybe later. I need to take this little gal to waffle house" I feel Ally take my hand in hers as she intertwines our fingers.

"BYE GUYS, SEE YOU IN A BIT!" Ally yelled before dragging me off the bus and towards waffle house.

****END OF FLASHBACK****

Ally moan brings me out of my trance, I stare at her weirdly as she eats her sandwhich. She always comes here, but never, I mean she NEVER gets the waffles.

"Hey Ally."

"Yes, Y/N?" She says with a mouth full of food before swallowing. I chuckle a little bit and she blushes.

"How come when you come here you always get that?," I point at what she's eating. "And never get waffles?" She just shrugs, as I take a bite of my waffle. Then it looks like something hit her, and she stares at me.

"You remember that I've never gotten waffles here?" She says in a soft tone. My eyes widen, I just bought back a memory. I just nod, keeping my eyes on my food.

"Y/N." I don't look up at her. "Y/N." She says a bit louder, I still don't dare to look up at her.

"Y/N look at me." Then I finally look up at her, she just smiles. "I'm not mad at you.. Don't worry." What she says causes me to smile. "Friends?" She holds her hand out to shake.

"Friends." I say, taking her hand in mine, shaking it firmly. And we continued on with our breakfast.

------

I ended up giving Ally a piggy back ride all the way back to where the tour buses were parked. And that was my work out for the day, trust me. We went our seprate ways after we got back, prominsing each other that we would hang out again.

I'm not going to lie, the morning went Ally went pretty smoothly. We were acting like we've been friends forever. Which felt pretty good.

"Y/N," I hear a voice say from behind me. "You look dope today." I turn around.

"You look pretty good also, Hansen."

-------------------------------------------------------

I felt like it's been forever since I last updated. But in reality it's only been like 5 days? i think. But here's your update!!! I hope you guys liked it, I kinds ended it with a cliffhanger you can say. But I know there are some grammar mistakes in there so I deeply apologize if there is. And feed back is greatle appreciated as usual! I love you guys :) AND ALSO BEFORE I GO! I've gotten many requests about doing a Lauren/You fanfic and I'm working on it now, and it's officially called "Death Marked" So stay tunned for that ;)