The Black Out

My head pounded as I heard the faint sound of multiple voices saying my name. The hardwood floor was cool against my head, and I felt my body shake vigorously from a firm hand on my side.

"Jess! God, is she breathing?" I heard a female voice echo.

"I believe so, the ambulance is on its way." Another female voice responded.

"Shit! Her nose is bleeding. Get her some tissue damnit!" A deep voice said.

My senses came back to me and I realized what was happening. I passed out.

Ten minutes earlier

....

"Are you ever gonna tell her?" I said to the man in the wheelchair.

I don't know.

"I- I need some air." Annie said as she rushed out the door.

"Wait- Annie!" I tried, but she was already gone.

A long exasperated sigh came from the doorway. "What the hell is going on. That girl just left in tears and William is obviously in distress." She gestured towards him with her hand.

"Gina.. I.. I think you need to speak to him alone. He has a lot to tell you. We might be back soon." I said matter of factly while I grabbed Josh's hand.

Everything became fuzzy. Spots appeared in my eyes and my head hurt like a bitch.

I gasped and grabbed my head as I suddenly ripped my hand away from Josh. "Woah, fuck, Jess are you okay? What's happening?" 

"My head..." I managed to say, my own voice echoing all around me, my vision getting blurry, Josh becoming nothing but a blob. 

"Jess?" His voice got quieter. 

Then everything went black.