𝒯𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹

Billy Hargrove

Billy Hargrove was dating a emotionally fragile girl. For someone like him you wouldn't expect him to date someone like her. A party boy dating a emotionally father less girl who sometimes drinks light liquor with him.
Billy got a phone call from his girlfriend when she spoke he could tell she was tired and needy for love as she hasn't seen Billy in week. "Have you been sleeping Princess?" Billy spoke into the phone as he was grabbing his keys to head over to her place. "No not really, I'm tired." She spoke to him. Those were the words he wanted to hear so he could take care of her.
When he made arrived at her place he texted her that he's here to unlock the door.  When she open the door he could see right then and their how tired she actually was. He wrapped his arms around her waist to embrace her presence and she did as well.
They made it upstairs to Y/n's room and close the door. Y/n was visibly tired and just sat on her bed waiting for Billy to get organized. Billy was already in sleep wear, he was wearing sweatpants and sweatshirt. Billy walked over to y/n and kissed her forehead. He layed and opened up his arms hoping Y/n would lay down next to him which she did. He wrapped his arms around her as she cuddled up against him.
Billy never knew how much a person could change his life. Billy was raised in abusive household and so was Y/n and he knew that. So him being able to take care of a emotionally damaged girl felt right to him.