𝑀𝓎 𝒫𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑒*

Eddie Munson
You were sitting on Your boyfriends bed watching him fix the strings on his guitar. The sight was hot, your tall lanky boyfriend with black ripped jeans and no shirt seeing every tattoo turned you on. You and Eddie never really had a lot of sex as he's always busy and you never were vocal about it.
"Ahah I think it's done" Eddie announced as he grabbed his guitar pick and lightly brushed it amongst the strings making a nice rhyme. You pressed you thighs together trying to make friction that you craved. When you looked up you saw you boyfriend looking upon you. "Well well well, you're settle darling" Eddie said putting his guitar down. Your cheek flashed a hot red as you're boyfriends taunts made you want him more. "Well Darling, if you want me to please you" Eddie said walking towards you and kneeling and grabbing you chin "You need to use you words." he said smirking.
Y/n became flustered, she wanted him bad but she was embarrassed. "Eddie please." Y/n said with her head down fiddling with her shorts. "Mhm please what?" Eddie said putting his guitar back on its designated spot. "Eddie please fuck me." Y/n said she was blushing hardcore. "My pleasure darling." He said walking over to you towering over you. He kiss you hungrily, he grabbed both of your wrist and put them above you head as he kissed you making his way to your jaw and your neck finding your sweet spot immediately.
He started undressing you as he gave you love bites all round your neck showing his territory. When you were left in your underwear you wanted him to be as well, he listened to signs and undress his lower half. When he was finally naked and you were too he didn't hesitate to get started.  He proceeded to insert his middle finger inside you moving slowly. He liked to watch you squirm and beg for more pleasure. As he fingered you in a snails pace he decided to add his index finger. Y/n groaned and squirmed all she wanted was him but he was teasing her. "Eddie please" Y/n moaned in frustration. "Mhm okay baby, as you wish". Eddie pulled out his fingers and prepared to insert him self in you. He pumped him self for a couple seconds then put it at your entrance. "Are you ready darling?" Eddie whispered. Y/n nodded and he pushed in. The mix of Moans and groans filled up the room, he thrusted in slow then went a little fast as he went in and out. Y/n can never get over this electric feeling of serotonin. She loved how he made her feel.
Eddie reached for Y/n's neck and held it tightly, his moans were angelic. He continued to thrust hard and fast making sure Y/n could feel every inch of him. Her back arch when he hit the same spot over and over harder and harder each time, she felt like she was going to burst at any moment. "Eddie ima" Y/n could barely finish the pleasure was to much. "I know sweetheart, I'm close to" Eddie said.
His thrusts stopped going has hard as he was going before and they both road both of their highs together. He pulled out, he went to the bathroom and grabbed a warm wash clothes and cleaned her up laying light kisses around her thighs and neck and lips. Eddie was good with aftercare and didn't want Y/n to sit in discomfort so he made sure he took care of her.

(Sorry I'm so bad at writing smut🤰)