𝒞𝓁𝑜𝓈𝑒𝓇

Peter Ballard.
You haven't been feeling well much at all and just stayed in your designated bedroom. As you laid down and tried to drift to sleep you heard the sound of you bed room door open.
It was Peter at first you thought he was coming to make you go into the rainbow room but he had a tray with toast and some medicine.
"I heard you weren't feeling well, I brought some light stuff for your stomach and some meds" he said smile which was beautiful. He placed the tray on the bed side table and sat down on the edge of the bed closer to you. " I'm going to need you to be a good girl and take this medicine so you can feel better." He said placing his hand on your cheek. He loved babying you because he knew you never got that affection growing up here. You obediently nodded and took the medicine. He smiled in delight knowing you listen and didn't give him a hard time. "Now 005, where does the pain hurt" he said smiling, placing his hand kindly on your stomach trying to make you laugh. "Your little close" you said giggling watching him place his hand in random places "How close and I now" he said obviously enjoy you make some laughing noises "Closer" you said as he finally made it to where it hurt. "How about now"  he said looking into your eyes "Yeah right there" you said.
"Well darling, I really want you to get better so go on and rest I'll check on you in a bit." He said as moved your hair out of you face, calmly putting it behind you ear.
He walked towards the door and smiled at you and left.