𝒞𝑜𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒t

Peter Ballard.
Y/n had a long day. Dr Brenner called it testing week, where you have to test your ability's.
Dr Brenner knew you were powerful so he made sure to go extra hard on you, even if you pushed over exhaustion.
Today he completely broke you, your mind couldn't stay on one topic. You were done, when Dr Brenner noticed how much he pushed you he came up with a swell idea.
You watched as Dr Brenner sat up from his plastic chair to a speaker system where you heard him call Peter to come to the room he was at.
When he arrived you saw as Peter eyes got electric shock to see you, as if you were told you were going to Disney world.
"Peter,005 here can't concentrate here working with me." He said pacing, walking back in fourth. "So I was thinking you go over the exercises with her? She likes you more." Brenner rambled.
Peter agreed to work with me, when Dr Brenner left the room Peter made his way towards you. "Let's see what the challenge is today shall we?" He said enthusiastic. As he figured it out and knew what was being said for you to do he got you prepared. He grabbed a head wire set and kindly placed it on your head which hooked up to this box. "Okay 005 your last challenge of today is basically to use you mine to see what I'm drawing on this paper" he says showing you the paper and crayon. "You think you can do that darling mhm?" He says locking eyes with you.
You just nodded. "Excellent, your going to do great." When the process started and you tried to get into a trace you couldn't, you were tired and emotional. As the blood trickled down your nose trying to guess what he drew you couldn't. You made a large sign as a tear trickled down your cheek.
Peter immediately noticed and grabbed your chin. "Oh lovey, don't get discouraged you can do it." He cooed as he whip the blood off you too of your lip. "I'm tired"  you finally say. "I know I know, your doing so well my love." He says on the low tone and cocking his neck. "Let's do this last one and you can be done" he announces.
You agree and got started. He started drawing a cow and you tried to put your self in a trance and still couldn't "005 concentrate" he says placing his hand on your which was obviously towering yours.
When you finally saw it you said it "A cow?" You question. "Excellent you did it" he says happily. "You just needed to concentrate" he says  taking off your head gear. "Now I  think little miss needs some sleep" he says interlocking his fingers with yours and took you to your room where you slept.