𝒯𝑜𝓊𝒸𝒽𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓋𝑒𝒹

Eddie Munson.

Y/n was upset, she missed Eddie. She missed his touch,his scent, his affection. Eddie been busy with Hell fire and been focusing on school for the first time. Y/n been leaving him be but all she wanted was his love.
Y/n grabbed her bag and biked to his trailer which he shared with his uncle. She didn't think he was a hell fire day as it was a Tuesday and they have hung out on this day of the week before.  She rang the door bell and heard walking towards the door, that's when she say a tall figure with curly hair. "Y/n, Darling I was just thinking about you" Eddie said leaning on door frame. "You've been distant" Y/n said looking down a little embarrassed. "Oh love, I've been busy I'm sorry for leaving you like that,come in" he stepped aside and you made your way inside. You sat down on the couch as you watched Eddie close the door and stand infront of you. All you wanted was him to hold you and tell you he loves you. "You  look lost in thought? What's wrong" Eddie cooed while going down on one knee to make eye level with Y/n who has her head down.  "I've been worried, you haven't talked to me or texted me nothing I miss you. I miss everything." Y/n ranted. Eddie let her talk about how she feels he did feel bad as he didn't notice how much she needed him. Eddie put a finger on her chin and lifted it so he would stare at her, he saw a small tear trickle down her face. "You know you can come and tell me when you want my attention" Eddie announced " You come first Darling, whenever you need anything you come to me." Eddie continued.
Eddie pulled Y/n to him hugging her and kissing the top of her head. Y/n melted onto him, all she needed right now was some kind of love. "Someone was touched starved" he chuckled. He pulled away and took her hand and showed her to his bedroom.
He kissed her and she kissed back. "Let's lay down shall we?" Eddie said trying to give her all his attention. Y/n nodded as she laid next to him. She wrapped her body on him being able to catch the scent she missed that radiated off him. She put her head in the crock of his next and closed her eyes and different in a sleep.