𝐻𝑒𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒾𝓇𝑒

Eddie Munson.

Dating someone like Eddie is a wildcard, you never expect anything coming but because of that you fell deep inlove with him as time went on. You're 18 in graduating highschool but dating the kid who got held back, you loved his energy so much how he wanted to flip off the principal when he graduates etc, it really made you smile. "Hey Y/n, do you want to help me set up for hell fire tonight?" Eddie asked. Eddie and Y/n was never into being lovey-dovey out in public. "Yeah of course! What time?" Y/n said sitting on the lunch table, she put her hand on top of his. "Right after school, so meet me in the hell fire room" he said. You loved how passionate he was about hellfire, it was his lively hood.
When the bell rang you grabbed your stuff from your locker and walked down the long halls to the hell fire club room. You always thought the room was different from all the club rooms, the vibes in here was intense. When you walked in and walk down a couple steps you saw your boyfriend lay out the game board on the table. "Hey baby!" You said giggling skipping towards him, you wrapped you arms around his neck and gave him a peck in his lips. "I love when you do that, my love" his nicknames gave you butterflies.
"Okay ready to help me darling" he said jumping to his feet as he started to set up the games people. "Of course" you said stepping next to him and grabbing some games people and putting them on the board. "Vecna" you said I'm a deep voice, placing the Vecna character on there designated spot. You never really played but you usually sat there as you boyfriend and his friends played.
Eddie wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck. "Thank you for helping me princess."