𝐻𝓊𝑔𝓈 & 𝒦𝒾𝓈𝓈𝑒𝓈

Mike Wheeler
It was finally summer vacation, you were hyped for all the swimming you're going to do and it just that spending more time with Mike your boyfriend. You and Mike were just boyfriend and girlfriend but also best friends. You told him all your drama and funny things and he did as well.  Y/n really wanted to see Mike she craved his attention. She loved his touch, How he placed his hand on your thigh and wrap his lanky arms around your waist. She wanted him.
She hopped on her bike and made her way to the Wheeler household. When she arrive she placed her bike kindly against the house and rang the door bell, when his mom Mrs Wheeler opened the door she smiled. "Hey Y/n! Here for Mike?" She said smiling. "Yeah I was hopping we could possibly hangout here?" You said with a grin. "Of course you guys can" she said making way for you to come inside. As you were taking off you shoes she continued to talk "You're always welcome here, it's a blessing to have you here" she said walking towards the basement door. "MIKE, you have a visitor" his mom said turning to you and giggled. When you hard him run upstairs to see who was here he smiled when he saw you sanding by the door. He walked over to you and wrapped his arms around you, "I didn't expect you coming today" he said blushing "I wanted to see you!" Y/n responded.
Mike took her hands and they both made there ways down to the basement which had a pull out bed couch some old movies and a tv, you liked it down here. When you both finally made it to the couch he pulled you into a kiss, you palmed his cheek enjoy every moment of this kiss. When you guys were done you sat down on the couch and he walked to the old TV and put some random movie on for background noise.
You opened your arms indicating you wanted a hug. He smiled and bent down and gave you loving hug. "Cuddle me please" you said in his ear. "Of course my love." He said laying down next you, opening his arms waiting for you to snuggle close.
You smiled and laid down next to him, he wrapped his arms around you body and kissed the top of your head.