𝒟𝓇𝓊𝓃𝓀𝑒𝓃 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒

Billy Hargrove
You and Billy were at one of his buddies parties. You only went because you didn't trust the girls that were at these parties that Billy was going to attend to. As you put in a skin tight black skirt with a dark red crop top shirt to match Billy you guys were off to the party.
Billy of course placed his hand on your thigh as he drove to show his dominance.
When you guys arrived he placed his arms around you and you guys made you way inside the party house. There was a lot of weed and alcohol and all you wanted was some alcohol. When you both arrived at the table filled with beverages you filled your cup with some and stayed close to Billy.
You and Billy drank a lot but Billy had more of a tolerance to alcohol so he was sober but you weren't.  He told your hand and made your way to the car. He wanted to make sure you got home safe and not with one of these creeps.
When he placed you in the car seat he kissed your forehead.
When he arrived to the driver side he started his car and made his way to her house. "Billy can you spend the night" you finally spoke. "Yes baby, try to drink someone that water that's by your feet." Y/n nodded and grabbed some and drank it hoping it would sober her up a little.
When he arrived to her house he grabbed her hands again and made there way inside. This time Y/n was a little sober and knew somewhat what she was doing.
When he took her to her bedroom and undressed her and put her in baggy shirt and laid her down. She fell asleep like s baby, he knew she was exhausted. When he finally got himself situated he laid down next to her and wrapped his arms around her.
"I love you kid"