𝒢𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒹*

Mike Wheeler

You and Mike were hanging out at his place like usual, you both enjoyed the time yall spent togehter because hes usually busy with hell fire. As you guys continued to hang out you came up with a spontanious idea. You both were laying on his bed watching a movie when you decided to suprise him a little. You guys never actually had sex you really only gave him head, you decided to go on top of him.
You straddled him looking at his beautiful eyes. He wrapped his hands on your him pushing you towards him more. "Well hello darling" Mike said with a smirk, he leaned towards you face our lips connecting passionately. "Are you down to try something knew" you said breaking the intense making out session. "Of course" he says. He was excited, he always Ed wanted to push the relationship further with intercourse but all he cared about is if you were comfortable.
You placed your hands in his shoulders and started to grind on him clothes. The friction between you guys made light groans and whimpers from you both. You continued going to a semi slow pace trying to catch the drift on it. Mike starts to move his hands explore your clothes body. He started to kiss you neck claiming your his as you grind on him. "Want to get our pants of Mike?" You say not stopping. "Yeah sure" he quickly responds.
You both undressed staying in your undergarments. You continue to grind on him again, the pleasure intensified. You hearing Mikes groans of pleasure made you want it more. Mike moved one of his hands to you clothed heat and started rubbing circles on it.
You both moan and groan from this never wanting this type of friction to end. 
He started kissing you again when you heard him speak "ima cum baby" Mike stuttered to let out. You started to grind faster making sure you ride out both of your highs. When you felt his hot liquid through his underwear you took off his underwear and licked up his mess.
When you guys were finished from the pleasure you both created you got redressed again.
"How do you come up with these type of stuff?" He says laughing but catching your breathe. "I don't know just thoughts" you say giggling leaning in for a kiss.