𝒩𝑒𝑒𝒹𝓎*

Peter Ballard.
Y/n was desperate for Peters attention. She was very horny but never had the nerve to tell him, but she built up the nerve to ask him. Nothing she wants more was Peter finger tips touching and exploring her body.
The more she thought about it the more she craved him. She stood up from her room and made her way to where all the doctors stayed and knocked on his designated room, after a couple knocks she heard the door unlock and open.
  "Hello my love, what brings you here this evening hm?" His voice was peaceful, smooth , angelic. He stepped away allowing you access into his bedroom. When you made you way inside you felt his finger tips on your shoulder, his gaze on your body intensified. "Well darling, do you need something?" He said walking past you to sit on his bed.
   Y/n walk towards him and sat on his lap, his eyes grew wide but smirk. "Needy aren't ya, let me help you" he said wrapping his hand on your lower waist. "Can I help you?" He asked his blue eyes melting to yours, you nod and he lays you down lightly.
He kissed you neck finding your sweet spot. Y/n whimpers at his touch as he created his own love bruises on her. When he made way to her legs he kissed up her thigh making her whimper more. He pulled down her underwear and looked up at her waiting till he had approval to continue. When she took note that he was waiting she said yes and moaned when he inserted his middle finger. He started of in a slow pace making sure to curl his finger in a angle that could make her cum faster. She put her hands on her mouth making sure her love noises don't escape for the orderlies to hear. "Good girl, baby you're doing so well" he said inserting his index finger as well and he went faster. Y/n's eye began to water, her legs started to shake and she knew that was about to cum. "P-Peter I can't ima-"  she said whimpering. "I know baby try to hold it for me hm" he said going in a inhuman pace hitting her g spot with the curl of his finger each time. "I can't hold it" y/n cried. "Okay darling, you can now" still going the same pace so she could ride out her high.
All you could hear was the intense breathing of Y/n trying to catch her breath. Peter got up and went into the bathroom and grabbed a nice hot rag and cleaned of her mess. He kissed her thigh and pulled up her underwear and laid with her.
"I love you Peter"
"I love you too baby."