𝒟𝓇𝒾𝓋𝑒

Billy Hargrove
When you or Billy are stressed out or just need time to your selves you guys take long drives in the suburbs. This time Y/n didn't want to drive alone she wanted company.
Y/n called her boyfriend Billy and asked him if he wanted to go on a drive. Y/n has been stressed out for the past week, lots of last month of school homework and finals coming up. "I'll pick you up princess" Billy spoke over the phone to his girlfriend she said okay and hung up the phone.
Y/n was sweating grey sweatpants and a over size black sweater and was cute and comfortable and dying for her boyfriends company. When she heard engines piercing through her drive way she made her way out of her parents house to the blue camarillo out side her house. She went in and close the car door, her eyes were met with her beautiful ocean blue eyed boyfriend. He went in for a small kiss in the lips and she accepted. "Hey baby, you look cute" Billy said putting his car in reverse to start driving. "Are you being sarcastic?" Y/n said grabbing her pocket mirror from her bag to see how bad she actually looks. "No baby I'm not" he said grabbing your inner thighs as he drives, the butterflies in your stomach were fluttering and couldn't help but blush. Yes you and Billy have been dating for sometime but every time he touches you it's like the first time every time and it's just as magical.
Billy loved how overly flustered she gets when he does the littlest things, he's never been with someone like her she was unique. He drove down the suburbs seeing the beautiful pink and purple with a little bit of peach in the sky. It was fascinating sight.  Billy pulled over to the side of the road and grabbed the blanket from backseat of his car, they made there way to the from of his car laying the blanket on the roof oh his car, he lifted Y/n on the top and he made his way up too.
They loved sitting here talking about what's in there minds. He placed his hand on her thigh and gave her a light kiss on neck.
"I love you Baby"