𝐿𝑒𝓈𝓈𝑜𝓃𝓈

Peter Ballard
You were exhausted, Dr Brenner over worked you once again. As you and Dr Brenner were in a room together making you tell him where people were you couldn't take it anymore.
You stopped your trance with a sign. "005 why'd you stop? Keep going shall we" he said. "I can't, I'm to tired I'm over worked." You said breathing hard. "Well I'm not going to force you, but you know your one of the oldest and you not doing these treatments will make you weak." He said in a low tone pointing a finger at you "do you want to feel like your the outcast, weak, untalented." His words haunted your head. A tear trickled down your face but you brushed it off. "Fine, I'll do it." You said stern and upset. "Brilliant, we will do one more" the doctor said.
After a hour of him saying this will be the last one you were done. As you walked to your room you felt light headed, your vision became blur and then blackness.
As you awoken, you saw that you were in your room. You don't remember ever entering it, when your eyes adjusted you saw Peter sitting at your desk. "Ah you're awake, how are you feeling?" Peter said learning towards you kindly placing his hand amongst the skin on your face. "I'm okay, what happened? I don't remember entering my room." You say in confusion. "Well darling, after your work with Dr Brenner we heard a thud in the hallway where the dormitory's where you guys sleep and we saw you laying there unconscious" he explains. He got up and grabbed the bottle of water from across the room and hands it to you. "Poor baby, you were so over worked" he cooed "Luckily your here now" he says.
His words sounds like angels. "Will you lay with me" you questioned. He turned to you and smiled "of course"