𝒞𝑜𝓂𝑒 𝐹𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝑀𝑒

Eddie Munson (I love and miss you❤️)
Y/n had been dealing with depression and it pretty deep. Eddie knew she had depression and made sure he'd check in once in while to make sure she's alright.
This practical day Y/n didn't want to get out of her bed, she didn't want to go to school a hot mess. Steamy tears running down her face, she rubbed her eyes your her hands and laid back down. Y/n was drained, tired, done of the world torturing her every single day, day in day out.
They day went on as she stayed in her bed reminiscing on her thoughts, bad thoughts. Y/n ignored all the texts and calls on her phone, tears down her face all she needed was sleep all she was capable of doing.
When she woke up all of a sudden from the noise of her bedroom door closing, feeling cold rings crashing on her skin, she knew it was Eddie. "Love why weren't you at school? Are you okay?" He said sitting in the end of your bed hoping for a reply. "Yeah, I am" you lied as you sat up, when he got a hood glimpse of you and saw the puffy red eyes sluggish expression, he knew she wasn't okay.
Eddie scooted over towards her body and wrapped his arm around her shoulders and brought her closer to his presence, he kissed the top of her head and heard soft cries into her shirt.
He knew she was hurting, fighting a battle he didn't have control to end it. He let her tears run its course before talking to her, he ran his fingers though her hair and placing light kisses on her head.
"My love, tell me what's wrong" he said cooling her down some more. "Just hard, everything is hard I can't even  explain it." She said struggling with her words "then you don't have to my dear." He said placing another kiss on her head.
"Just promise to come find me next time"