𝒩𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝓇𝓇𝑜𝓇𝓈

Billy Hargrove
You and Billy decided to spend the night at your house. He knew the trauma you have with witnessing your father get ripped out of your life without your control. When he found out you had night terrors you started FaceTiming him at night so he could keep a eye out on you and when you woke up from the horrifying fright he'd be able to be there and comfort you.
When you guys both decided to sleep, you resting in the grasp of his arms, snuggling close to his chest.
When you got put into one of these terrors, listening to your parents arguing in the kitchen as you played with you Polly pockets. You turned you head watching your father rush upstairs stomping on every step, you rushed to your feet running after him seeing him ripping a bag out of her shared parent's closets, shoving random clothes into it. You ran to him grabbing his hand "What are you doing" she said "Listen to me, your a big girl now and I believe in you to make this world proud, make me proud." He said grabbing the bag and leaving.
When you woke up and shot up, tears down you face wondering why she didn't tell him not to at the time, why she she let him go, my dad is gone forever. As she cried and felt arms wrap around her. "It's okay Princess breathe please" Billy Cooed.
He kissed my forehead and wiped my tears as she ranted that she could have stopped it. He grabbed her hand and looked her in the eyes "No matter what, it's not your fault"  he said. His words so comforting to you, you never thought you could love someone like him.