𝒯𝓇𝒶𝒾𝓃𝒾𝓃𝑔*

Eddie Munson
You and Eddie were in his bed room. You loved how Eddie would love you, he was dominant made sure to take care of you but he was stern. The way he'd touch you or interact turned you on to the max.
Something he know for sure is that you had a bad gag reflux and wanted to do train with you to help your little problem. He always teased you with his sexual jokes but never did anything.
"Darling, go on your knees" Eddie demanded out of no where. You both you sitting on his bed. You made you way infront of him as he scooted to the edge of the bed. When you went on your knees and touched his inner thigh hopping you could finally give him head. "Ah ah not so far love, you need some training" he says in a low tone creasing his finger in the side of your face. "How are we going to do that?" You questioned. "You'll see dear, open your mouth." You obeyed. "Listen darling, I'm going to use my fingers to train your gag reflux. The more you struggle the more you gag mhm" you listened to him explain, when he finished you nodded.
He slowly inserted his index and middle finger in your mouth going further down your throat. Your eyes got teary and you grabbed his hand. He took it out and put his head to the side. "Oh darling." He says cooeing you "How are you supposed go down on my if you can't with my fingers" he says grabbing your chin "Shall we try again?" He asked. You nodded yes and opened you mouth.
You felt his to fingers insert you mouth, feeling the cold metallic rings on the back of your throat. "Now baby, suck for me" he says. You started to suck while your vision became blurry but you didn't give up. "See baby, you knew you could do it" he says taking out his fingers.
"Want to try going down on me now" you nodded in agreement.
You were finally able to please him.