𝒮𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒲𝒶𝓁𝓀 𝑅𝓊𝓁𝑒

Mike Wheeler
Mike and Y/n usually walk home after school with each other on Fridays to hangout after school if Mike wasn't busy. His parents loved you and you made a good impression on Nancy so you were close with the wheeler family all together.
The bell rang at school indicating that you could leave for the weekend. You rushed out the building hoping to see your tall boyfriend. Once you found him you grabbed his hand "Are you still down on hanging out?" You asked smiling. "Of course, are we walking to my house?" He asked interlocking our fingers together as we made our way out of the schools property.
"Babe, do you know the side walk rule?" I said giggling. Mike was a cute kid and had a cute smile. "No but tell me!" He said. You were surprised he was even interested in knowing. "Soooo you see how I'm in the outside of the side walk" you said holding his hand still. "Yeah" he said kinda confused. "Well the rule is you're supposed to be in the outside and supposed to be in the inside" you explained.
Mike took it all in and switch sides, I'm the middle he grabbed your hand and gave it small peck. You guys never really showed a lot of affection towards each other but you never really mind.
When you guys arrived in the wheeler household you guys made you way to his bedroom. You took off your converse and laid down on his bed, when he got himself situated and laid down next to you. You snuggle close to him and embraced this moment. He grabbed you waist you pulled you closer and placed his hand on your lower back. He kissed you on your lips and you kissed back, he really did love you a lot but he never really showed it.