𝒞𝑜𝓂𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓉

Mike Wheeler.
Y/n only cared about 2 major things which we're getting good grades and Hell fire. Y/n is 15 and has a lot on her plate, her parents forcing her to be some all A's student even though Y/n was drained and had 2 tutors one for math and one for reading sometimes work with Nancy because she graduated, that was the only time she could actually see Mike.
Y/n was walking about of school where she felt a pair of hands cuff her wrists. "Hey are you coming to Hell fire tonight it's at 6?" Her boyfriend told her. Y/n had been stressed out because her parents wanted her to study about driving and road signals even tho she's 15. "I don't know if I can make it, theirs been a lot going on." Y/n said to him. Honestly all Y/n wanted was to go home with Mike and chill and hangout. "Oh do you want me to come over after?" Mike suggested Y/n nodded yes and hugged her boyfriend. They were never really intimate outside of their bedrooms she loved the attention he gave her and how compassionate he was.
When Y/n got home her parents gave her a hour lecture about driving signals and how to use a car, she never really cared for a car as she just biked around. When she finally made it to her bedroom and went to her desk and opened up the 4 text books filled of useless information of cars. After 3 hours that felt like a century she called it quits. Y/n was tired, stressed and just wanted to cry she'd been pressured into learning useless things for hours at a time so her parents could flex to others.
Y/n slipped into her boyfriends hoodie and grey sweats and made her way to her bed. She grabbed her music player and played some music to hope the little tears trickling down her eyes will dry up and she will fall asleep. That's when she heard faded taps on her window, that's when she saw Mike. She totally forgotten he was going to come over. She wiped her tears and took of her headphones and opened the window. He grabbed her waist and gave her a tight hug, she obviously hugged back but she got more teary eyed because all she needed was a hug and affection from her Boyfriend.
Mike was very tall and lanky so when he looked down he saw her hugging him. He kissed her head and let go. "Are you okay baby?" Mike said seeing his girlfriend hiding her face from him. Mike never seen her cry and when he did it was mostly her just laughing. Y/n nodded no and started to break down and sat on her bed with her hands in her face. Mike went over to her side and grabbed her, he wrapped his arms around her cooed her. "Tell me what's wrong love." Mike said after Y/n's soft sobs. "I'm so stressed, my parents are making me study about cars even tho I'm 15 and making me be some straight A student but I'm so drained." Y/n vented.
Mike let her talk about how's she's feeling and tried to put his input on the situation. After a while he laid down with Y/n and instead of sleeping they listened to music while cuddling close to each other. They loved each other and she never knew what she would do without Mike.