𝒜𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃

Peter Ballard.
(This time you're one of the kids 002 is you in this, your 17)

You and Peter were close, he helped you come out of your shell and you told him all your problems.
You woke up by force because one of the orderlies grabbed you and forced you to go into the rainbow room. You hated going into there you were old bough to stay on your room and read but Dr Brenner makes you interact with you "sibling". When you went in you sat down on the side lines hoping you might be able to talk to Peter.
When you finally saw the blonde walk in you got excited because the only person who made this hell hole comfortable was finally here. When he made eye contact with you he smiled but didn't walk towards you but walked to one of the other kids.  He started going around and hanging out with the other kids but refused to see or talk to you.
You had major jealousy issues and he knew that. You were use to being the under dog here and you had raging daddy Issues and felt like he was going to find another person to like more. You knew you were being dramatic but you couldn't handle the anxiety so you just got up and ignored everything. And went straight for the doors to get to your room, you heard someone call your number from behind you knew it was Peter but you just needs to get alone.
When you went inside your room and sat on your bed and took some time to think. You knew you were being dramatic but how you saw him smiling with and them and how those girls he interacted made him laugh got you jealous. You just decided you grab you book and just read and Ignore the fact that all happened till you heard a knock on your door and it opened. It was Peter, you were pleased to see him but you didn't know how to feel.
"Hey, why did you storm out of the rainbow room?" He said sitting infront of you, how you were sitting was against the top of your bed frame. He grabbed your hand to get your attention. "It was nothing" you said looking away embarrassed. "Well Love, I know why you stormed out" he said calmly. He never used nicknames in you. "Your craving attention my love and I'm here to give it to you" he said grabbing your attention "did I guess right?" He said cocking his head to the side. You nodded while fidgeting with your fingers. "Well let's help that shall we" he said smiling, he scooted next to you so your sides were touching, he grabbed the book you were reading on the night standing and started reading it calmly to you.
Yes you were a teenager but you craved this love. When it's love you never got living here.