𝐻𝑒𝒶𝒹*

Mike Wheeler
You and Mike never had intercourse, or anything really sexual other than heated make out sessions. This time you wanted to try to take it step further.
You and Mike were chilling in his room watching scream because you were in the mood for something scary. He placed his hands on your thigh as you laid on him. You wanted to make a move on him to give him a sign but you didn't know how to start. You placed your hand on his inner thigh and started to slowly trace your hands up and down, you felt his eye burn into you hands wondering what you were planning.
You suddenly sat up and leaned in and kissed him, he obviously kissed back and power full filled with lust. Mid make out session you finally spoke "Mike can I go down on you" you say catching you breathe after that heated session. He nodded yes, you undid his laces kn his sweats and pull it down. His erection was very visible now. You grabbed the hem of his boxers and pulled it down seeing his dick slowly follow. You grabbed the base of it and inserted the top half of it in your mouth, and your hands on the bottom half. You slowly started sucking as you stroke for more pleasure.
His low groans filled the room as you picked up the pace. You didn't know where you got the skill but you enjoyed pleasing him. He placed his hand on your head and pushing down a little, he through his head back for the endless pleasure he was getting. He never felt anything like it, her skill and how she did it just right made him groan.
His moans and whimpers continued till he finally tried to spoke "ima cum" he said out of breathe. You didn't respond and continued to suck and pump. As you felt him his member twitch you knew he was going to cum at any time, you started to hum and go faster till you felt his hot liquid hit the back of you throat.
You took his dick out of your mouth and whipped the residue of his mess from your lips.
"How do you learn how to do that?" He said trying to form a sentence from that.
"I don't know I just kinda went with the flow" you said giggling.