I'm jennete's sister?

Jennette POV:

As me, ijekiel and uncle Roger were walking we heard a sound coming from older sister's room I knew already that she was awake I then run and burst into her room yelling "OLDER SISTER YOU'RE AWAKE" she looked confused, uncle and Ijekiel then walk in the room too, she looks more confused but I just hugged her..

Akira POV:

The little girl then hugged me I was still confused and I kept asking myself "is this real?what is Roger and Ijekiel doing here? If there here does this mean this little brunette haired girl is Jennette? but how??" I kept asking myself the same question as I decided to ask the little brunette, "who are you?" She looked shocked "it's me Jennette you'r younger sister!" said by the little brunette as she was tearing up. I was of course in shock then I just giggled "of course I knew that, I was just testing you" (said by Akira who was still in shock) "could you please go for a bit, older sister is tired and wants to rest for a bit?" Jennette then nod and said in a sweet voice "of course, if older sister is tired then she should rest." Jennette then smiled at me before leaving the room. Roger and Ijekiel then left too. I was still in shock then closed the door still in deep thought's..

That's all thank you