accident #2

(This is rushed and short)

Jennette POV:

Me,aki and kiel just finished eating and were now walking to the garden aki was silent so it was only me and kiel that was talking while we were talking kiel suddenly got quiet so I looked at him when I looked at kiel I saw a hand on his shoulder 'huh' I thought as I looked at Aki who was holding kiel's shoulder and was holding her head too I was about to ask a question when she suddenly started falling 'huh?!' I thought as I stood there in shock with the others when she reached the ground her eyes was about to close then I heard a scream "Akira!" Ijekiel screamed "Young Lady!" Another scream was heard that's it I got out from my shock "Aki!" I screamed then there was another scream "Call the duke!" Akira's eyes closed 'no' I though as Ijekiel ran to her I then also ran to her Ijekiel pulled her close to him while I held her hand 'aki' I thought while tears started forming "Akira!Open you're eyes!" Kiel screamed "Aki! Pls stop the joke this isn't funny!! Aki pls stop" I screamed....

Roger POV:

I was now at my office/study room I was just doing my job as the duke like normal when a knight and maid barged in my office/study room "d-duke young lady a-akira passed out" the knight said trying to catch his breathe I was shock "where is she" I screamed as I got up "she's in the hallway duke" said by the maid "what are you waiting for call a magician" I said as I started running 'akira' I thought while memories of her appear in my mind after a   minutes of running I finally saw them I stop when I was near them "f-father a-akira she-" said by the trembling Ijekiel "there's no need to panic Ijekiel I already ordered them to call a magician" I said as I picked Akira up and started walking to her room the other two followed me 'akira' I thought as I looked at her and sighed when I got to her room we saw the knight that I ordered to get a magician there were a lot of magician behind him 10 to be exact Irene akira's most loyal and trusted maid opened the door I then placed her in her bed "may I ask what happen duke?" One of the magician asked "I don't know I wasn't there when it happened" I said the magicians then sighed "but Ijekiel and Jennette was there" I added the magicians then looked at them......

3rd person POV:

There were 10 magicians,2 maid,2child's, an unconscious child  and one duke gathering in a room...one of the maids (Irene) were holding one of the hands of the unconscious child (Akira) while the other maid (Mia) was trying to calm one of the child's (Jennette) the other child (Ijekiel) had her hand on the back of the brunnete haired child in a comforting way while the magicians and the duke looked at them the duke then got on the children's level "Jennette,Ijekiel can you explain what happened" the duke said while the two kids looked at him then nod "w-we-were w-walking me a-and kiel were talk-talking then kiel suddenly stooped talking so I l-looked at him aki's hand were on his shoulder a-and another hand was were on her head b-before I can ask if she was o-okay she suddenly c-co-collapsed" explained by the trembling Jennette "as Jennette said we were walking but I suddenly felt a hand on my shoulder I then looked at the hand before looking at Akira one hands were on my shoulder while the other hand was holding her head and it looks like she was in pain before I can ask her if she was ok she c-collapsed" said by Ijekiel who was trying not to cry "ah I see" said by one of the magicians they then walked closer to her and started to look for the reason why she suddenly collapsed...

5 minutes later......

"Duke Alpheus you don't have to worry about anything she was just exhausted for using her mana too much and because of performing loads and loads of magic spells it seems like the young lady was training magic without you knowing" said by one of the magicians "are you sure that there's nothing else?" Asked by the duke the magicians the nodded "I see well then Ivan is waiting for you outside he had you're payment and he would also be the one that will be escorting you out of the mansion" said by the duke "also pls do not bother the young lady that much since she needs so much rest to regain her strength and energy" said by one of the magicians after saying that the magicians bowed and then left after they left the others stayed in the room for a bit more time and left since the magicians said not to bother her that much since she need so much rest.....

That's it sorry for any misspell or wrong grammar also sorry for the late upload and also the next chapter will be about her past life....bye( ╹▽╹ )