a trip to Arlanta

Also this is a 2 months after ijekiel left

"Hey" = telepathy

~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~

Akira POV:

"Young lady" I heard Irene call I then slowly opened my eyes "good morning young lady" she greeted "morning" I greeted back before yawning "your bath is ready young lady" Irene informed I nodded my head and got up "Irene?" I called "yes young lady?" She answered "starting tomorrow can I be the one to pick my own dress?" I asked "eh? May I ask why do you want that young lady" she asked back "well I thought that since I'm getting older I have to know how to take care of myself! But! I'll still ask you and the others if ever I need help!" I cheerfully answered "if that's what you want young lady" Irene replied "I'll take my leave" Irene said before bowing then leaving I walked towards the bathroom and entered I then locked the door and stripped myself I hoped on the bath....

10 minutes later..

I walked out of bathroom with a towel on I then opened my closet and started looking for a dress 'today me and the others will visit Kiel so I need to look good' I thought I then took a dress and examined it "nah" I said I then put the dress back and started looking for the perfect one....

5 minutes later...

I took another dress and examined it 'perfect!' I thought I then removed the towel and started dressing up...

Once I was done I put on my ring "young lady?" I heard Irene's voice followed by her knock "what is it?" I asked she then opened the door "the duke sent me to tell you that the breakfast is going to be served in a few more minutes" she informed "I see" I replied "Irene? Can you do my hair?" I asked "of course young lady!" Irene answered she then walked over to me and carried me "you look very beautiful young lady" she complimented "thank you" I thanked her I then smiled brightly she placed me on the chair and started doing my hair "Irene?" I called "yes?" She replied "do you think that me and jettie will be able to make some friends while we're in Arlanta?" I asked "of course you and young lady Jennette can make friends! After all you both are as bright as the sun and you both love talking to others so I'm pretty sure that you and young lady Jennette will be able to make friends!" She answered I then smiled at her 'such a long answer' I thought....

"Your hair is done young lady" Irene informed I then got up and walked towards the body sized mirror and started twirling "waaa! I look pretty! Thank you Irene!" I thanked her I then ran to her and she crouched down I kissed her on the cheek nd smiled brightly

How she looks:

(Without the umbrella)

"young lady Akira?" We heard someone call out "yes?" I asked "breakfast is about to be served young lady" the servant informed "I see" I replied Irene then opened the door "thank you!" I thanked both the servant and Irene I then walked towards the dining room....