6th day after waking up

Akira POV:

I had been awake for a long time and right now I'm just enjoying my bath, 'hm what should I do?' I thought and then sighed when nothing crossed my mind I then ended my bath grabbed my towel and started to dry myself once I was done I exit the bathroom and putted my dress on after doing so I called Irene and she started doing my hair...

The hair:

The dress:

The dress:

After she did my hair I twirl around my mirror 'i look good' I thought and looked at Irene "thank you very much Irene!" I said with a smile she then returned the smile and pat my head "you're welcome my lady although we should go now the duke is w...

After she did my hair I twirl around my mirror 'i look good' I thought and looked at Irene "thank you very much Irene!" I said with a smile she then returned the smile and pat my head "you're welcome my lady although we should go now the duke is waiting" she reminded my eyes widen 'how could I forget uncle??' I thought I then looked at the clock in my room and once I saw the time I grabbed Irene's hand and ran with her (dragged her) once I saw the dining area I slowed down I finally reached the dining area to see uncle,jettie,bryant and Kiel waiting for me I then bowed with Irene  "forgive me for being late uncle" I apologized "it's alright Akira sit down so we can eat" he said smiling softly I then raised my head and smiled Irene then excused herself and left I walked to seat and sat we then started eating while chatting and laughing with each other

After breakfast...

Once breakfast was done I was in my room reading after a few hours of reading and someone knocked in my door "come in" I said the door then opened revealing Bryant he then bowed "my lady lunch is going to start in 5 minutes" he said "I see well then let's go" I said smiling at him I then stood up placed the book on the shelf we then headed towards the dining room...

After lunch...

Once lunch was finished we all parted ways I was in the garden, Jettie in her room, kiel in the library, Bryant in the traing grounds and uncle in his office/studyroom I was reading a book an interesting one it was about the history of obelia...

At the palace...

Lucas POV:

I was in the emerald palace munching on a chocolate that I got using the little brat name (Athy, also I used little brat not because he hates athanasia but because in the early Chap weren't he a bit annoyed at Athy? So yeah) speaking of her right now she has class so I have no one to tease/annoy and I was bored 'im bored' I thought  I then think of what should I do and an idea popped on my mind 'i should teleport myself on the same place I teleported the little brat' I thought smirking I then stood up and thought what's the name of the mansion again? 'hmm alpeh? no that's not it was it alpeos nope what was the name again??!' I thought and sighed when I can't still figure out the name "ugh whatever" I whispered to myself annoyed 'wait! Now I remember it's alpeoh! Wait- no that's not it ugh' I thought I then snapped my finger and teleported myself in the whatever mansion when I got there I saw a blonde girl staring at me "wh-who are you?!" She yelled standing up and pointing a finger at me...

Akira POV:

I was reading my book in peace when suddenly someone teleported Infront of me I looked up to see who it is and I was shocked when I found out 'Lu-Lucas?!!' I thought 'what is he doing here?!' I thought again "wh-who are you?!" I yelled standing up and pointing a finger at him "answer my question or I'll call the guards!" I yelled I know that he's much stronger than the guards but I also know that he wouldn't want his cover blown out "hmm... Fine I'm Lucas, happy?" He answered/asked "what do you want?!" I asked "well I just want to see the alpeus mansion" he answered I then tilted my head to the right "alpeus? Do you mean Alpheus?" I asked he then looked at me "hmm.. yeah that" he answered which caused me to laugh "shut up!" He yelled "anyways I'm Akira" I said holding my hand out he then looked at my hands looking confused which caused me to giggle "do you want to be my friend? If you want to be my friend hold my hand" I said he then looked like he was thinking but he still held his hand out and once I saw it I grab his hand "well then what do you want to do Lucas?" I asked 'this is good if I can get the magician by my side then I can assure my safety more cause even if the emperor try to kill me Lucas will be on my side' I thought "I don't know" he answered "I see well then let's just play!" I yelled cheerfully me and Lucas then spent some time in the garden I teached him how to make flower crowns, we had a tea time and so on before he left I asked him if he can train me (magic) and he said yes! Yes! And so once he left I sat on the ground and continued reading....

30 minutes later...

As I was reading a servant came he then bowed "my lady please prepare yourself dinner will start at 10 minutes" he said and then he excused himself and left I then stood up, closed my book and made my way to my room once I reached my room I put my book back on the shelf I then checked myself and started heading to the dining room....

After dinner...

Once we finished dinner me and jettie decided to hang out in her room we talked about things,read some books, and draw once we were tired we switched clothes and gone to bed (she slept in her room)

~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~💚~~

That's it everyone thank you for reading

Merry Christmas
And
Happy new year

Sorry for the long wait bye bye

Time finished: 10:37
Date finished: 12-31-2022
Time uploaded: 11:56
Date uploaded: 1-1-2023