new characters

So for this part/chapter it's about akira's past life family introduction I didn't do it with the WWMAP characters since you guys already knows who's who anyways in this part/chapter I will introduce akira's past life family you will also know why a robber stabbed her and why she likes jettie so much this part/chapter will also allow us to know more about her past life family anyways let's get in to the introduction.........
And please don't judge their family name that's all I can think about........

       (Introducing akira's past life family)

Father:

Name: Dave C

Name: Dave C. Hanachi
Gender:male
Age:34-35
Birthday: 9 - 6 - 1987

( I'm actually referring their age to the real time and since it's not September yet meaning he still haven't became 35 same with the other characters I'll be doing a random guest with the birth year and then minus it like this: 1987 - 2022 = 35 that's it back to the introduction)

Father: David N. Hanachi
Mother: Sheila C. Hanachi

(the C. Is from her past last name it will become you're middle name when you get married it's like this: Sheila B. Ciyor but when she gets married she became: sheila C. Hanachi also pls don't judge the Ciyor that's the only name I can think of let's go back to the introduction )

Looks: he got his hair from his mother while he got his eyes from his father
Alive/dead: alive
Position: CEO of the Hanachi company
Personality:cold,doesn't show much emotion,serious,a bit of a short tempered,scary, he also likes to fight, and he loves his childrens but hides it....
IQ: 255

(why he have so much IQ? I'll explain it in the next chapter)

Talents: know how to use a gun,has a good iq,good at hand to hand fights,had a very good speed, and had a good reaction speed

Wife: Jade L. Hanachi

Info:he's an only child and he was a golden child because of his IQ and more.he always had the spotlight that's why he's cousins are jealous of him.

Mother: