Penelope judith

Hi guys so I don't know the age of Penelope or the age gap between penny and Claude so I'll just make them have one year age gap

Also there will be an announcement in the end of the story

~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~

Akira POV:

"-Is my cousin and your mother" he explained "really???what does she look like??" Jettie asked interested to get more information "she have the same hair as you Jennette and she have the same emerald eyes as the both of you when you have your rings on" he described her "who's our father?" Jennette suddenly "is it the former emperor or is it the current?" Jettie asked again "it's the current emperor many people think that your mother slept with the former emperor but the truth is she didn't Felix robane Irene's older brother explained everything to me,Ivan,Irene and mia" he answered "did he also explained to the emperor?" I asked "he wasn't given the chance Diana the main reason of your mother's downfall never let him tell Claude anything whenever he tried to Diana would always come interrupting him" he answered again "why didn't he tried to do it when Diana still wasn't in the palace?" I asked tilting my head to the side "Diana was already in the palace even before Penelope ran away" uncle answered "did-" jettie was about to ask something but got interrupted by a knock "come in!" Uncle yelled the door opened and a butler walked in and bowed "your grace Felix robane is here and is asking to talk you" the butler informed "let him come here" uncle replied the butler left and closed the door behind him a few minutes later the door opened and Felix walked in "your grace I'm sorry for the unannounced visit" he apologized "just in time Felix" Ivan said putting his hand in Felix's shoulder "Felix sit down we'll explain somethings to these two" uncle commanded pointing his fingers at us "ah! Young ladies forgive me for I have not felt your presence" Felix apologized while getting on his knees "it's alright please stand up" Jennette reassured Felix, he then stood up and sat on the couch "what's going on?" Felix whispered to Ivan "the two ladies are asking about their parents were explaining to them" Ivan whispered back  "ummm...sir Felix?" Jennette called "yes princess?" Felix replied "I- umm.. about my father....did he ummm loved my mom?" Jennette asked "his majesty loved lady Penelope" Felix answered "sir Felix?" Jennette called out again she lowered her head and played with her dress "Can you tell us a story about mine and aki's parents? even if it's just a small story!" Jettie requested "of course!" Felix answered Jennette then looked up at Felix and smiled brightly "well there was this one time his majesty your father was 10 at that time and your mother lady Penelope was 9 at that time lady Penelope arrived at the palace his majesty was living at that time they talked for hours till lady Penelope got bored so she took his majesty's hand and dragged him outside they spent the whole morning in the garden making flower crowns after they had lunch lady Penelope started dragging him again the lady had such a bright smile on her face while his majesty was just looking at her smiling face after that day while me and his majesty was taking a walk in the garden he kept talking about how soft lady Penelope's hand is and how bright her smile is" Felix finished the story "so father really did love mother" Jennette whispered to herself 'this was never mentioned in the novel or manwha!' I thought "does father still love mother?" I asked "of course! You see princess even though his majesty used black magic on himself to forget lady Penelope he never did! He still have her portraits in his room! Not only that but one of the room in the main palace are dedicated for lady Penelope!" Felix answered 'but- didn't Claude used black magic to forget Diana not Penelope?' I thought "Felix!" Ivan yelled he then hit Felix in the head "what was that for??!" Felix whined "you said too much!" Ivan yelled Felix realized what he said and covered his mouth "why didn't you stopped me??!" Felix yelled pointing a finger at Ivan "how is it my fault?!" Ivan yelled "enough!" Uncle yelled silencing the two "sorry your grace" Ivan said bowing "it's time for them to learn about this" uncle said "your grace it's not that I'm doubting you but don't you think it's still a bit too early?" Ivan asked "well I was planning on telling them when they're 10 but since Felix already spilled some secrets I guess we have no choice since knowing these two-" uncle paused and pointed his finger at us "they will try and get the answers themselves" uncle said I scratched the back of my head and gave an embarrassed smile "tehehe~" Jennette let out an embarrassed laugh "anyways about the black magic" I said trying to change the topic "right, your father casted a black magic on himself to forget Penelope but it never worked" uncle explained he then looked at Felix "the reason for that is because the palace is full of his and lady penelope's memories the portraits of lady Penelope also didn't help" Felix finished the explanation "on the bright side of the black magic casting at least the emperor never forgot lady Penelope" Ivan said trying to brighten our mood I looked at jettie and our eyes met and we began our eye conversation *what next?* Jettie asked *I don't know!* I replied *maybe we should ask uncle on when is he planning to introduce us!* Jettie excitedly suggested we could feel three pair of eyes staring at us 'i already know that but oh well' I thought *good idea!* I approved she then smiled brightly we looked back at uncle and the others "when are you going to introduce us to papa, uncle?" Jettie asked "I don't know" uncle answered "what about at the princess debutante?!" Felix suggested "hmmm....alright" uncle agreed "you heard Felix" uncle said "but-" jettie tried to say something "you guys should change its almost time for dinner" uncle said completely unaware the he cut off jettie "alright uncle! See you at the dining table!" I bid goodbye I then took jettie's hand and dragged her out of the room I ran to my room while dragging Jennette with me once we were at my room I called a maid to get Irene and mia "aki" jettie called out I then looked at her "what is it jettie?" I asked "I don't like the time set up" jettie said "huh? What set up?" I asked " the set up for the day when we will be introduced!" Jettie yelled I was a bit startled I didn't expect jettie to yell "why don't you like it?don't you wanna be introduced to father?" I asked "that's not it....I just don't like the fact that they'll introduce us at sister athanasia's debutante they could have chosen another date because if we got introduced at her debutante the we'll steal the spotlight that's meant for her it'll be more alright if we'll be introduced in father's birthday" jettie explained "well we can't do anything it's their decision after all" I replied someone then knocked on the door "young ladies it's us" someone said based on the voice it's probably Irene "come in!" I yelled the door opened mia and Irene entered "greetings young ladies" they greeted mia then walked over to Jennette while Irene walked over to the bathroom to prepare my bathtub "young lady Jennette let's go to your room you need to bath" mia said "ok" Jennette replied weakly "bye aki" jettie bid goodbye "by-" before I can even bid goodbye Jennette already left "goodbye young lady Akira" mia bid she then left closing the door behind her Irene was already done preparing the bathtub "young lady Akira you can now take your bath" Irene informed she then undo my hair and I walked over to the bathroom closing the door behind me I stripped myself and hop on the bath 'jettie is so upset about the time/date set up' I thought this was the first time Jennette yelled at me I sighed.....

5 minutes later....

I was finally done bathing I hope out of the bathtub and began drying myself once I was done I exited the bathroom and dressed myself up I combed my hair and waited for Irene or a servant to announce that dinner was ready....after a few minutes I heated a knock "come in!" I yelled the door opened and a butler walked in and bowed "young lady Akira dinner is ready" he announced "I see..thank you" I thanked him, he then had gone to the side to give some space since he only opened one door

(the door was huge the butler just didn't wanna seem disrespectful)

I exited my room and he closed the door I made my way to the dining room and sat on my seat today's dinner was quiet not the comforting silence but the awkward one well for me and jettie, jettie didn't even tried to start a conversation I guess she really is upset about the announcement thing once dinner was done I made my way to my room and lay down on the bed feeling exhausted I closed my eyes and slept.....

~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~💚~

Hey guys 👋 sorry for not uploading that much

Anyways here's the announcement

Remember I published a chap about the ships well the thing is.....I'm not sure about the ship like if that's the ship I want or if I'll make another ship so yeah this goes for both ships Jennette x Jeremy and Lucas x Akira I just don't know this past few weeks I've been thinking of the ship but i don't know my mind is just a mess right now

Time finished: 3:30 am
Day finished: 8 - 7 - 2023
Time uploaded: 3:30 an
Day uploaded: 8 - 7 - 2023