the novel

Akira POV:

"Am I really in the novel? But how and why?.....Am I here to change Jennette's fate? well I guess let's review the novel" (said by akira who was still questioning everything ) "Jennette margarita killed by Claude de Alger obelia executed on her 18th Birthday, she was introduced on claude in princess athanasia's 14th birthday, she was declined by Claude making Roger mad about it.. either way her and the princess became close, she also manage to get close to Claude not as close as Athanasia tho, Athanasia got scared that she might take away everything that she had, decided that she would poison herself and invite Jennette on a another tea party so that she could blame her that then led to Jennette's execution claude didn't waste any more time when he heard the news  he immediately ordered guard's to take jennette to the dungeon. while Lucas was healing Athanasia, Claude already executed Jennette at that time. Jennette felt betrayed by Claude and Athanasia the duke and Ijekiel didn't even care that she was dead, they were both happy for Ijekiel he was happy cause now he doesnt need to worry of Jennette embarrassing him for Roger after Claude rejected Jennette he didn't find her useful after that"