2nd day after waking up

Akira POV:

I opened my eyes and started rubbing them before sitting in my bed I then heard a noise and looked where it came from the noise was from my tummy 'eh? Why am I hungry?' I thought  before getting out of bed and walking to my door I opened it and walked straight to the dining room I then saw Jennette,Ijekiel and uncle eating "eh? You guys are having breakfast without me?" I said quite loud they then looked at me "no we're not having breakfast without you Akira" uncle said looking at me "then what are you guys  doing right now?!" I yelled then crossed my arms "what are we doing well we're having lunch aki!" Jennette yelled cheerfully "lunch?" I asked  "yes you were asleep when we have breakfast and we decided to not disturb you since we know that you still need rest like the magician said" Ijekiel said smiling "so that's why I was so hungry?" I asked "probably" answered by uncle he then called a servant to get another plate and cutleries I then sat on my sit and Waited for the servant "thank you" I whispered "no problem young lady" the servant whispered back before bowing and leaving I then started eating...

We just finished eating and uncle already left "let's play in the garden with kiel after you bath aki!" Jettie yelled me and kiel then nodded "alright I'll just bath" I said and ran "me and kiel will be in the garden byebye aki!" She yelled "ok byebye!" I yelled back as I was running I encountered someone "ah! Mia do you know where Irene is?" I asked "miss Irene well she's in you're room waiting for you young lady" she answered "thank you mia" I said and kissed her in her cheek before running again when I got to my room I saw Irene waiting for me she already got my dress ready "hi Irene!" I said a bit loud "ah! You're here young lady please wait I'll just get you're bath ready young lady" she said "ok Irene thank you" I said and kissed her in the cheek before she left to prepare my bath...

2 minutes later....

"Young lady you're bath is ready!" Irene shouted I then stand up and ran to the bathroom where Irene is waiting "calm down young lady" she said calmly "do you perhaps want my help young lady?" She asked "no need Irene thank you" I answered after hearing my answer Irene left the bathroom and my room I then started undressing myself after I undressed myself I hop on the bathtub and relaxed...

3 minutes later....

I got out of the bathtub my bath was shorter than normal since kiel and jettie is waiting for me I looked at the dress and started dressing myself...

2 minutes later...

I finished dressing myself "Irene!" I called "yes young lady?" She asked while entering my room "can you please do my hair?" I asked her while pointing at my hair "ofcourse young lady" she said as she walked towards me and started doing my hair...

1 minute later...

Irene was now done doing my hair I looked at a body sized mirror and started spinning "I love it Irene thank you!" I said and kissed her cheek "I'm glad you like it young lady" she said smiling

The dress:

The hair:

"I gotta go now kiel and jettie is waiting for me thank you again Irene!" I yelled and ran when I got to the garden I saw jettie making a flower crown she had one In her head same for kiel "jettie,kiel!" I yelled smiling "hi aki" jettie greeted "h...

"I gotta go now kiel and jettie is waiting for me thank you again Irene!" I yelled and ran when I got to the garden I saw jettie making a flower crown she had one In her head same for kiel "jettie,kiel!" I yelled smiling "hi aki" jettie greeted "hi there Akira" kiel greeted adjusting the flower crown that's in his head "you look good with a flower crown" I said laughing and sitting next to them "wait up aki let me just finish this and then we can start playing!" She said a bit loud "ok" I said...

3 minutes later...

"There!"  Jettie yelled after finishing the last touches of the flower crown "here you go aki" she said while placing the flower crown in my head "thank you jettie" I said "now let's play!" She yelled and standing up me and kiel then looked at each other before nodding "alright let's play!" I yelled while dusting some imaginary dust we then started playing we played and played for hours...

5 hours later...

We were playing when a maid approaches us "young lord and young lady's the duke is waiting for you in the dining area" the maid said "okay thank you!" Jettie said smiling "thank you very much for letting us know" me and kiel said and we started walking with the maid behind us "uncle were here!" Jettie yelled while entering the dining area the maid then bowed and left "sit" we then sat down and stated eating...

After eating...

I was now in my room relaxing in the bath tub after I finished bathing I dressed myself up and untied my hair

The night gown:

I then picked  a book and sat in my bed I started reading the book

10 minutes later...

As I was reading the book I yawned I was already feeling sleepy so I closed the book and put in the table near me and slept...

That's it thank you for reading   (⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)

Date of the upload:9 - 22 - 2022
Time of the upload: 6:58
Date finished: 9 - 22 - 2022
Time finished:6:57