more info,ships and edit

Hi guys so I'm going to give more info about my au then reveal the ships and show some edit of jettie I was planning on uploading it on TikTok but I was scared and so I thought try and upload it here and reveal the ships of Jennette with it....So let's go

(AU:

So in my au I made Penelope and Diana's personality switch so Penelope in here is the kind one and Diana is a two faced in here I'll give an example it's like whenever she's with Felix,Claude and Lily she's kind,loving,caring and sweet but whenever she's alone she's super mean and only want to became empress and have power it's due to how poor she was so she decided to seduce Claude athanasia is made out of black magic so she's the chimera in here and Jennette is the non-chimera +akira.....also the reason Lucas didn't notice that athanasia is a chimera is because of aetherantis (is that how you spell his name?) One more thing Claude never forget Penelope and when he heard that Penelope was Pregnant he tried to find her but guess what no luck so he gave up after 2 months and he waited for them to comeback to him..lily also don't know anything and one more thing athanasia still remember her third life WWMAP and still believe that she was the one that died on her 18th birthday on LP she's also 3 month older than jettie and akira last one athanasia is the villain here......)

Ships:

•Jeremy x Jennette

•Lucas x Akira (I'm a simp for Lucas too that's why Plus athy is the villain here not the FL so imma take Lucas)

About Akira:

So I made some edits of Akira x Lucas cuz why not? Plus some picture will show keyena hill (Is that how you spell her name cuz when I look her up that was the name goggle gave me) as future Akira.....

Edits:

1.

(I made this out of boredom )

2.

(Made this out of boredom too)

So I made edits on capcut and I have them on my gallery but I can't load them I don't  know why tho.....and also sorry I might not upload much cause I have no idea so when I get an idea (mostly on midnight) I'll post right away......bye